Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Crowman Here's a Happy Birthday to WD54241 ......In 161 different languages HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WD54241. I have been thinking about ...

Page 159 of 297 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 4444
Like Tree2175Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    Here's a Happy Birthday to WD54241......In 161 different languages
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WD54241. I have been thinking about not having anymore...........................lol
    THEONLYGHOST and WD54241 like this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by farmermom View Post
    I want to say "thanks" to everyone for all your opinions on a weapn to carry. I was looking for "other" point of views.....so thanks. If there is still more opinions out there.....I haven't decided for sure yet.....My take is if the only gun I could handle was a .22 then I still would be better off with that then nothing or something I woulnd't carry or couldn't handle. Fortunatey that isn't the case. I want to wish everyone a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! AND i wish you all well for the coming year. This is a wonderful community with wonderful people. I am lucky to have found it. I wish all that haven't received their permits yet much luck that they come very very soon. I know what the wait was like and it wasn't fun. Now that we have our "right"......please remember to be safe and always obey their laws so we don't lose it.
    Personally I am partial to Ruger they are very nice guns especially for the price I carry a P95 However I am a bigger guy and like the feel of a bigger gun. The Ruger LC9 is rather compact and my girlfriend who is 5' 2" can hold and shoot it as well as conceal it granted we have only tried at the gun shop, she is considering getting one.

Happy New Year To All. Be safe and if your drinking lock it up.
    Last edited by THEONLYGHOST; December 31st, 2011 at 01:09 AM. Reason: forgot something
    Jpeetz, rstanek and WD54241 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by THEONLYGHOST View Post
    Happy new year to all, to all the new people to the site welcome, be patient your permit is coming just takes a really long time. the wait is the worst but when it gets to you all will be forgotten but now it is time to keep your rights! Be safe and fallow the laws, It is worth the wait. this site is a grate place for support and is full of very wonderful people.

Also a side note, I'm sorry for liking so many posts I just don't have much time online at times, so instead of just posting random stuff I read everybody post and then "LIKE" good cements that I could not have said better if I tried and that I agree with. so if I like your post well said. Soon you will all get your permits, here is hoping it gets to you soon.
    Nothing wrong with likeing something. I for one enjoy opening the notifications and checking out my likes. Even if they are ALL from THEONLYGHOST. LOL, Kidding. I often do the same thing, recently time is a fleeting resource for me and I am now a like-a-holic as well.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

WG54241, I guess if it were my birthday id wander on down to the local gun shop and get some fancy new steel to play around with. Happy Birthday! And I hope it was a good one!

Thank you to everyone wishing me a happy birthday! Yea I've reach the official point in life I'm on the back nine of life. The big 50. In my mind I'm forever 21! Only when I look in the mirror I see the gray hair baldness and belly! "LOL" My loving wife likes to say I resemble George Costanza from Seinfeld! I really don't see her humor! Thank god she didn't say newman..
    Happy New Year to everyone! lets all try and be responsible with our new rights and more importantly be SAFE!
    kathie63 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    WG54241, I guess if it were my birthday id wander on down to the local gun shop and get some fancy new steel to play around with. Happy Birthday! And I hope it was a good one!
    Funny you said that, all day I've been looking on the Internet at weapons! I've looked at many sweet semi & revolvers both new and used. I really like the P226 Combat but the price is out of my league, I would hear the wrath from the wife! I also really really like the SW model 24 snubie but again it's used and expensive. Perhaps a M&P 357 they have both the 357 and sig. I just don't know if the regular is a 357 magnum?? if it is that would be the upper end of my finances.
    Last edited by WD54241; December 31st, 2011 at 08:19 AM. Reason: oops
    Jpeetz and THEONLYGHOST like this.

12/31/2011 At least a few will get theirs today good luck all.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    12/31/2011 At least a few will get theirs today good luck all.
    It would certainly be nice to see an onslaught of new permits post! It would be fitting to end the year on a good note.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Funny you said that, all day I've been looking on the Internet at weapons! I've looked at many sweet semi & revolvers both new and used. I really like the P226 Combat but the price is out of my league, I would hear the wrath from the wife! I also really really like the SW model 24 snubie but again it's used and expensive. Perhaps a M&P 357 they have both the 357 and sig. I just don't know if the regular is a 357 magnum?? if it is that would be the upper end of my finances.
    FLEET FARM has become a big player in Hand gun sales check the store NOT on line every chance you get they offer some very fair deals and sales pop up often But you need to go in the store the on line site is worthless for hand guns.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

It would certainly be nice to see an onslaught of new permits post! It would be fitting to end the year on a good note.
    i hopw to be one of thoes!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

FLEET FARM has become a big player in Hand gun sales check the store NOT on line every chance you get they offer some very fair deals and sales pop up often But you need to go in the store the on line site is worthless for hand guns.
    i noticed they had a really good deal on one in west bend when i was home on pre deployment leave in november and it was on a sig. i dont understand the difference between the sigs that cost like $350 and the others like $800...?

I buy my ammunition at Fleet Farm, I never really looked at the firearms Monday I'll swing over and give them a look.

Quote Originally Posted by kreinert6 View Post
    i hopw to be one of thoes!
    When did you mail yours in?

Thank you to everyone wishing me a happy birthday! Yea I've reach the official point in life I'm on the back nine of life. The big 50. In my mind I'm forever 21! Only when I look in the mirror I see the gray hair baldness and belly! "LOL" My loving wife likes to say I resemble George Costanza from Seinfeld! I really don't see her humor! Thank god she didn't say newman..
    Happy New Year to everyone! lets all try and be responsible with our new rights and more importantly be SAFE!
    Happy Birthday George...ahhhh....I mean WD54241 I'll be turning 52 soon and it's not so bad
    WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" - Adolph Hitler, German Chancellor 1933

I buy my ammunition at Fleet Farm, I never really looked at the firearms Monday I'll swing over and give them a look.
    I get my personal defense ammo (Federal Premium 9mm Hydra-Shok 20 box) from Fleet Farm for $19.99, best price anywhere. I get my range ammo from Wally World (Federal 9mm for $10.97 50 box). These are the best prices in the Green Bay area.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" - Adolph Hitler, German Chancellor 1933

Links