Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 160

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by bassethound I get my personal defense ammo (Federal Premium 9mm Hydra-Shok 20 box) from Fleet Farm for $19.99, best price anywhere. I ...

Page 160 of 297 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 4451
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

  1. #2386
    Senior Member Array WD54241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lake shore N.E. W.I.
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by bassethound View Post
    I get my personal defense ammo (Federal Premium 9mm Hydra-Shok 20 box) from Fleet Farm for $19.99, best price anywhere. I get my range ammo from Wally World (Federal 9mm for $10.97 50 box). These are the best prices in the Green Bay area.
    Those are really good prices!


  2. #2387
    LC9
    LC9 is offline
    Member Array LC9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    Ty
    Pretty much same thing they told me on the phone. What time do you get home to chec your mail. im hoping u get it today.
    My mail came really late yesterday (5pm) because of the snow I think, but only thing in my mailbox was my new kangaroo carry holster (which is awesome) and a couple christmas cards.

    Hoping it comes today... we'll see. Heading to the gym in an hour hope its there when I come back.

  3. #2388
    VIP Member Array Smitty901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by LC9 View Post
    My mail came really late yesterday (5pm) because of the snow I think, but only thing in my mailbox was my new kangaroo carry holster (which is awesome) and a couple christmas cards.

    Hoping it comes today... we'll see. Heading to the gym in an hour hope its there when I come back.
    Some find it better to run the shoulder strap cross shoulder rather than just over the carry side depends on the person. Wear it around the house with weapon in it you will adjust to it in now time.

  4. #2389
    LC9
    LC9 is offline
    Member Array LC9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Some find it better to run the shoulder strap cross shoulder rather than just over the carry side depends on the person. Wear it around the house with weapon in it you will adjust to it in now time.
    LC9 is so light, even loaded, that I could probably wear it with no shoulder strap. But I will try wearing it cross shoulder to see how it impacts everything.

    Last night I played with it a lot. Even in workout clothes, just gym shorts and a tshirt, there was no printing of the handle when I took the pinky extender off my magazine.

    Drawing is more difficult than with my IWB, as is re-holstering, but I'm sure it will get easier with practice.

  5. #2390
    VIP Member Array Smitty901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by LC9 View Post
    LC9 is so light, even loaded, that I could probably wear it with no shoulder strap. But I will try wearing it cross shoulder to see how it impacts everything.

    Last night I played with it a lot. Even in workout clothes, just gym shorts and a tshirt, there was no printing of the handle when I took the pinky extender off my magazine.

    Drawing is more difficult than with my IWB, as is re-holstering, but I'm sure it will get easier with practice.
    It will as you adjust to it . I do not wear pull over shirts most of mine have snaps they allow fast reach and grab. How you carry can depend on what your wearing and where you going. IWB option is greatly improved with a very good thick well made leather belt. The best place to get one is from someone that makes them for you. Off the rack ones just are not right.
    I have never had mine fall out even did a head stand with it on . I normally use it with my SR9C .
    Moved motorcycles in their bed room so it must be winter let them rest till March 1st. I may go in there and hide the rest of the day.

  6. #2391
    Member Array alandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    madison
    Posts
    119
    Mail will be here in a couple hours. Going to store later so i hope to be able to carry. If it doesnt show tue will be a long wait.

  7. #2392
    Senior Member Array WD54241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lake shore N.E. W.I.
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    Mail will be here in a couple hours. Going to store later so i hope to be able to carry. If it doesnt show tue will be a long wait.
    I'm hoping it comes for you.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  8. #2393
    Senior Member Array WD54241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lake shore N.E. W.I.
    Posts
    917
    Airwar, I found your posting on the Neg impression thread to be in my opinion spot on well done!!

  9. #2394
    Member Array alandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    madison
    Posts
    119
    Remember when homer simpson said.....72 hour wait to buy a gun..... But im mad now.

  10. #2395
    New Member Array Fisherman199's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Webster WI
    Posts
    8
    Day 53 is a great day it finally came 37xxx issued 12/29 happy dance time
    THEONLYGHOST and MrMeanor like this.

  11. #2396
    Senior Member Array WD54241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lake shore N.E. W.I.
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman199 View Post
    Day 53 is a great day it finally came 37xxx issued 12/29 happy dance time
    Way Way Way COOL!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Be Safe.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  12. #2397
    Member Array alandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    madison
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman199 View Post
    Day 53 is a great day it finally came 37xxx issued 12/29 happy dance time
    Congrats. I guess there is still hope if mine doesnt show today. Im happy for you.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  13. #2398
    VIP Member Array Smitty901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman199 View Post
    Day 53 is a great day it finally came 37xxx issued 12/29 happy dance time
    Great now protect the right, encourage others to apply. 20 plus year fight let us not lose it in the next 24 months.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  14. #2399
    Member Array alandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    madison
    Posts
    119
    No permit for me.... Guess ill keep waiting.hope it doesnt take 53 days. I hate waiting. Seems like the november apps are taking even longer now. oh well what can you do.

  15. #2400
    Member Array thieltech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Airwar, I found your posting on the Neg impression thread to be in my opinion spot on well done!!
    lol
    " Innovations are what i leave behind for history "

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

after the wisconsin doj cashes your check when will i get my ccw permit
,

where is my ccw wi

,

where is my wisconsin ccw permit

,
wisconsin ccw permit processing time
,

wisconsin ccw permit time

,

wisconsin ccw permit turn around time

,

wisconsin ccw time

,
wisconsin ccw turnaround
,
wisconsin concealed carry
,
wisconsin concealed carry permit waiting time
,
wisconsin concealed carry wait time
,

wisconsin defensive carry forum

Click on a term to search for related topics.