Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 160

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by bassethound I get my personal defense ammo (Federal Premium 9mm Hydra-Shok 20 box) from Fleet Farm for $19.99, best price anywhere. I ...

Page 160 of 297 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 4451
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by bassethound View Post
    I get my personal defense ammo (Federal Premium 9mm Hydra-Shok 20 box) from Fleet Farm for $19.99, best price anywhere. I get my range ammo from Wally World (Federal 9mm for $10.97 50 box). These are the best prices in the Green Bay area.
    Those are really good prices!

LC9
    Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    Ty
    Pretty much same thing they told me on the phone. What time do you get home to chec your mail. im hoping u get it today.
    My mail came really late yesterday (5pm) because of the snow I think, but only thing in my mailbox was my new kangaroo carry holster (which is awesome) and a couple christmas cards.

Hoping it comes today... we'll see. Heading to the gym in an hour hope its there when I come back.

Quote Originally Posted by LC9 View Post
    My mail came really late yesterday (5pm) because of the snow I think, but only thing in my mailbox was my new kangaroo carry holster (which is awesome) and a couple christmas cards.

Hoping it comes today... we'll see. Heading to the gym in an hour hope its there when I come back.
    Some find it better to run the shoulder strap cross shoulder rather than just over the carry side depends on the person. Wear it around the house with weapon in it you will adjust to it in now time.

LC9
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Some find it better to run the shoulder strap cross shoulder rather than just over the carry side depends on the person. Wear it around the house with weapon in it you will adjust to it in now time.
    LC9 is so light, even loaded, that I could probably wear it with no shoulder strap. But I will try wearing it cross shoulder to see how it impacts everything.

Last night I played with it a lot. Even in workout clothes, just gym shorts and a tshirt, there was no printing of the handle when I took the pinky extender off my magazine.

Drawing is more difficult than with my IWB, as is re-holstering, but I'm sure it will get easier with practice.

Quote Originally Posted by LC9 View Post
    LC9 is so light, even loaded, that I could probably wear it with no shoulder strap. But I will try wearing it cross shoulder to see how it impacts everything.

Last night I played with it a lot. Even in workout clothes, just gym shorts and a tshirt, there was no printing of the handle when I took the pinky extender off my magazine.

Drawing is more difficult than with my IWB, as is re-holstering, but I'm sure it will get easier with practice.
    It will as you adjust to it . I do not wear pull over shirts most of mine have snaps they allow fast reach and grab. How you carry can depend on what your wearing and where you going. IWB option is greatly improved with a very good thick well made leather belt. The best place to get one is from someone that makes them for you. Off the rack ones just are not right.
    I have never had mine fall out even did a head stand with it on . I normally use it with my SR9C .
    Moved motorcycles in their bed room so it must be winter let them rest till March 1st. I may go in there and hide the rest of the day.

Mail will be here in a couple hours. Going to store later so i hope to be able to carry. If it doesnt show tue will be a long wait.

Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    Mail will be here in a couple hours. Going to store later so i hope to be able to carry. If it doesnt show tue will be a long wait.
    I'm hoping it comes for you.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Airwar, I found your posting on the Neg impression thread to be in my opinion spot on well done!!

Remember when homer simpson said.....72 hour wait to buy a gun..... But im mad now.

Day 53 is a great day it finally came 37xxx issued 12/29 happy dance time
    THEONLYGHOST and MrMeanor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman199 View Post
    Way Way Way COOL!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Be Safe.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Congrats. I guess there is still hope if mine doesnt show today. Im happy for you.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Great now protect the right, encourage others to apply. 20 plus year fight let us not lose it in the next 24 months.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

No permit for me.... Guess ill keep waiting.hope it doesnt take 53 days. I hate waiting. Seems like the november apps are taking even longer now. oh well what can you do.

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Airwar, I found your posting on the Neg impression thread to be in my opinion spot on well done!!
    lol
    " Innovations are what i leave behind for history "

Links