Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 179

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by kreinert6 i think im going to not look at the news because it literly makes me sick knowing there basicly is nothing ...

Page 179 of 297 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 4453
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by kreinert6 View Post
    i think im going to not look at the news because it literly makes me sick knowing there basicly is nothing i can do to prevent them from doing what they want. :( i love wisconsin so much i hope noone agrees with this!
    There is plenty you and your friends can do. Continue to stay informed and educated as to what the current mood of the law makers. Voice your god given right of either approval or disapproval. Before heading out to vote study the positions that the candidates have. Go to the town hall meetings and ask questions. Of course your on the other side of the world and you can't hop in the car and drive over, so use the Internet. Email your representatives request there news letters.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Does any Wisconsin resident out there know if these great pepper spray's offered by Ruger/Sig are legal with a CCL in WI? It seems Ruger will not ship them to Wisconsin after purchase for some reason. I can't get my wife to carry a gun but maybe pepper spray. Better than nothing I think.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

Quote Originally Posted by kreinert6 View Post
    can i have some clarification please, from some more sofisticated, educated mature people?
    ..if walker is recalled do we loose our ccw?
    ..do we also loose the gun laws he has alowed us?
    i have no idea how politics nor normal law gov work, i would just like to know. ive been gone from wisconsin for almost 4 years and want to know if i can keep my right and if not how can i help to keep it?

not ment to be a political duscussion just want to know if something happens if i can keep my right?
    They will not talk about it ,But as soon as Walker is recalled the teachers Union has plans to first add restriction to the CC law and over time repeal it and the castle doctrine.
    They have people running around now denying it but I have sat in the meetings. I have to many family members that are in the teachers union and the make it clear that will be on the list with in the next 24 months.
    If you been paying attention you would have seen the test bills they been floating for reaction. They are watching the numbers of CC permits issued closely. Anything less they 300K issue the will move on repeal right away over that they will take the back door to repeal it count on it.
    WD54241, mrkurt and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bandrich View Post
    Does any Wisconsin resident out there know if these great pepper spray's offered by Ruger/Sig are legal with a CCL in WI? It seems Ruger will not ship them to Wisconsin after purchase for some reason. I can't get my wife to carry a gun but maybe pepper spray. Better than nothing I think.
    From what I just looked up it's legal. I don't know what % of pepper is in ruger, but in W.I. it cant exceed 10%
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

VIP Member
    Another mail day,
    Hope many are in the boxes today!

Hope everyone that hasn't gotten their ccw yet will be soon, I just signed up for the nonresident utah class here in wis. my class starts on 1/22 we'll se how their state handles them. Marc-on shooting school is hosting the class!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Hi to all, I'm new to the forum.

Mailed nov 1
    Sent back to me nov 23
    Mailed again nov 25
    Check cashed dec 2
    Still waiting for permit

I talked with a lady at yesterday she said permits apps received between nov 23 and nov 28 were being issued next week thurs and Friday if they keep their pace.
    Hope everyone gets theirs soon I know I can't wait.

Hope everyone that hasn't gotten their ccw yet will be soon, I just signed up for the nonresident utah class here in wis. my class starts on 1/22 we'll se how their state handles them. Marc-on shooting school is hosting the class!

Quote Originally Posted by mrkurt View Post
    Utah handles them pretty quick, I took the class in WI and received my permit quite quick from them. Goodluck!!!

I hope the mail person drops off a truck load today.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

As a new member I'd like to congratulate those of you lucky enough to have gotten your permits already, and thank all of you for helping to deal with this unbearable wait. I do agree that the daily trips to the mailbox bring back thoughts of childhood birthday excitement, but I've had my fill of nostalgia for the month. Just want my permit already.

Sent 11/25
    Check cashed 12/7
    Waiting still 1/7
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.
    "Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
    -HST

Nam
    Quote Originally Posted by TactiPaul45 View Post
    As a new member I'd like to congratulate those of you lucky enough to have gotten your permits already, and thank all of you for helping to deal with this unbearable wait. I do agree that the daily trips to the mailbox bring back thoughts of childhood birthday excitement, but I've had my fill of nostalgia for the month. Just want my permit already.

Sent 11/25
    Check cashed 12/7
    Waiting still 1/7
    I hope the DOJ will soon Make Your Day.

My permit was delivered today, Bobby Cleveland's IWB holster is broken in, SR9c is loaded. I'm ready for the Wally Walk!
    Sent: Dec. 12
    Received by D.O.J. : Dec. 14(?)
    Check cleared: Dec. 16
    Issued: Jan 6
    Delivered: Jan 7. Permit #447**

Good luck to those of you waiting for your permits. Hope today is the day!
    Last edited by Oldjimstallis; January 7th, 2012 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Forgot a piece of info
    MrMeanor and THEONLYGHOST like this.
    A good question is one-half of wisdom

Mailed application : November 7th
    Check cashed : November 21st
    Received denial letter : December 24th
    Hand delivered appeal and fingerprints : December 27th
    Still waiting for my permit ...

Quote Originally Posted by Oldjimstallis View Post
    My permit was delivered today, Bobby Cleveland's IWB holster is broken in, SR9c is loaded. I'm ready for the Wally Walk!
    Sent: Dec. 12
    Received by D.O.J. : Dec. 14(?)
    Check cleared: Dec. 16
    Issued: Jan 6
    Delivered: Jan 7. Permit #447**

Good luck to those of you waiting for your permits. Hope today is the day!
    Good news Enjoy your rights and protect them. Sign up a few others for their CC use it protect it fight for it or we will lose it.
    20 year fight to get here.
    Was just out back sooting with my daughter put about 200 rounds through the Ruger SR9C and couple hundred through the LC9

Sponsored Links