Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; well kinda sounds like im the last one left for today hopefully i will be able to share good news with everyone, bc i am ...

Page 18 of 296 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree2174Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

well kinda sounds like im the last one left for today hopefully i will be able to share good news with everyone, bc i am sure if i get mine, yours (vista, lakeeffect, chubbs, and kathie) will be right around the corner.....

Mailman just came, spoke to him.... Said he had ABSOLUTLY NOTHING for me today.... but he said tomorrow he'd hit me up twice, lol so we shall see tomorrow
    Last edited by jerp; November 25th, 2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: update
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by jerp View Post
    well kinda sounds like im the last one left for today hopefully i will be able to share good news with everyone, bc i am sure if i get mine, yours (vista, lakeeffect, chubbs, and kathie) will be right around the corner.....

Mailman just came, spoke to him.... Said he had ABSOLUTLY NOTHING for me today.... but he said tomorrow he'd hit me up twice, lol so we shall see tomorrow
    My patience is running out...I am not good at waiting! AT ALL lol

Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    well yesterday was day 21, but in light of thanksgiving ill give them that free. so today was "21" im about to give up. im going to start focusing on Dec. 19th..... if it isn't here then i will be very upset. I will take a day off work then drive to Madison. and Have a boat load of questions for them...... it has been over 45 days, and the check did clear..... and i got nothing..... that is the new plan..... it will get here at somepoint... or i go there... have been waiting for 22 days and nothing. so i am giving them the "legal" amount of days they set in writing. the anticipation is killing me. till then i will do what i normally do is drive 45 mins to the decent walmart and grocery store to do my shopping considering, i cant do my shopping until after 10pm, so i have to find a 24hr store, and i will not go to the couple in milwaukee with out being able to defend myself at those hours.....
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

pps
    Nothing today
    Sent Nov 1
    Cashed Check 14 th
    Posted 15th
    Nothin as of 25 November

Still waiting! The Ultra Slow Postal Snails carrier hasn't shown yet!

Well, Kathie63 and Jerp- I guess we are all in the same boat still. Checked mail today and again NO PERMIT. Mailed from DePere on Nov 1st, 8:40 am, two stamps. Irritating when you see posts from people who sent their app in later and have their permits already. Most of the fun and excitement is gone from checking the mail with anticipation. Now it's almost a "known letdown" every day I open the mailbox. What happened to first in, first served? As the people who are still waiting like us have said-------hopefully tomorrow.

Woo Hoo! I'm doing the Happy Dance! Just received a call, and guess what showed up!

11/3 --- Application, Check, & Training Requirements Sent Out.

11/15 --- Check Cleared Bank.

11/22 --- Permit Issued

11/25 --- Permit Received #12***

Now I just have to anxiously play the waiting game to get home to put it to use. But that will take another two weeks! :'( I'm an OTR Transporter of All, and I'm currently in Texas. Bummed!

Now the question is what will be my first choice to CCW! I've got a few choices at home in the safe, plus one I need to pick up from my FFL. Let's see, such a difficult choice:

Glock Gen 4 G23
    S&W M&P9
    S&W SD9
    Colt Lightweight Commander XSE (Need to pick up and range test first)

I'm really leaning towards the SD9 first, I really like the gun. But I plan on going with the Colt once I'm familiar with it.

Congrats Chubbs!!!

Still nothing, substitute mail lady said there was so much mail piled up at our post office she may need a trailer tomorrow. Hopefully they will be there, mailed Nov. 1st, checks cleared 14th and 17th but no love for us yet.

Congrats Chubbs!!!
    Thanks! It'll come for you soon! They're starting to slowly get to us all. But my anticipation is really going to get to me now that I have to wait two more weeks.

Received mine today. Sent on november 1st. My wife still hasn't received hers. She is getting pissed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by smallarsenal View Post
    Received mine today. Sent on november 1st. My wife still hasn't received hers. She is getting pissed lol.
    Congrats!

When she does receive it, go out and celebrate! Best yet, celebrate by shooting stuff, that'll get rid of being so pissed! LOL!

But make sure you do it safely and legally!

Sent out both my wife and my info on the 2nd in same envolope. Checks cleared 15th. She got hers today(25th)was issued on the 22nd. Hoping mine will show up soooooon.

Quote Originally Posted by chubbs9530 View Post
    Congrats!

When she does receive it, go out and celebrate! Best yet, celebrate by shooting stuff, that'll get rid of being so pissed! LOL!

But make sure you do it safely and legally!
    We live in Green Bay, can't just go out shooting. She's mad because I've had a Florida license for awhile and she just doesn't have anything and Green Bay is not as safe as the small town we're from.

I have a feeling my wife's will come before mine. Lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Links