Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Romanr4 O ya permit # 578xx About 5,000 permits issued between yours and mine. glad you got it!...

Page 203 of 296 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 4431
Like Tree2173Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

  1. #3031
    VIP Member
    Array MrBuckwheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Down Incognito
    Posts
    5,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanr4 View Post
    O ya permit # 578xx
    About 5,000 permits issued between yours and mine. glad you got it!

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #3032
    Member Array bassethound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Green Bay
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Completely off topic, Has anyone seen the McDonald's add on the main page? I find it most interesting since here in NE W.I. most McDonald's have posted no concealed carry. Next time you go to the clown look on the door and see the pictures of no radios, skates etc. Look below that and in fine print it states no CC. It is not the proper legal size and honestly you will have to stare for a few seconds before you even see it. I find it humorous that they will advertise but than they don't want your business.
    Here is a picture (previously posted) I took of a McD's in the Green Bay area. You need to look closely :-)

    IMG_20120104_145350 McD.jpg
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" - Adolph Hitler, German Chancellor 1933

  4. #3033
    VIP Member Array Smitty901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,097
    Quote Originally Posted by hydraulic1 View Post
    Neighbor just received theirs
    Mailed: 11/28
    Check cashed: 12/7
    Issued:1/16
    Arrived: 1/18
    License # 59xxx
    Great. looks like the 60K mark will be broke with in 24 hours.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  5. #3034
    New Member Array ES335's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Marshfield
    Posts
    11
    Congratulations hydraulic1!
    My opening stats are about the same as yours and I'm still waiting. Can't get my wife to go check on the mail for me at home, she claims that its too cold, can you believe that?
    I hope its there when I get home tonight!
    Romanr4 likes this.

  6. #3035
    VIP Member Array Smitty901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,097
    Quote Originally Posted by ES335 View Post
    Congratulations hydraulic1!
    My opening stats are about the same as yours and I'm still waiting. Can't get my wife to go check on the mail for me at home, she claims that its too cold, can you believe that?
    I hope its there when I get home tonight!
    Should be any day now. Have they update the number of application received lately ? Last I saw it was at 71K

  7. #3036
    New Member Array Prentice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Sent in app on Dec 21
    Check cleared Dec 28
    Nothing yet

    Got it today....#588xx

  8. #3037
    VIP Member Array Crowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    West Allis WI
    Posts
    2,761
    Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Completely off topic, Has anyone seen the McDonald's add on the main page? I find it most interesting since here in NE W.I. most McDonald's have posted no concealed carry. Next time you go to the clown look on the door and see the pictures of no radios, skates etc. Look below that and in fine print it states no CC. It is not the proper legal size and honestly you will have to stare for a few seconds before you even see it. I find it humorous that they will advertise but than they don't want your business.
    I would say this is completely ON topic. We need to be inform of businesses that have no weapons signs.

    Below is a site that has a listing for Wisconsin of businesses that have no weapon signs, scroll down to find link to list. Presently they list 497. You can also send them info when you see a business with a no weapon sign:
    Don’t Buy List | Wisconsin Gun Owners, Inc. (WGO) - Wisconsin's Only No-Compromise Gun Lobby - Wisconsin Gun Rights - Wisconsin Concealed Carry
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

    Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

  9. #3038
    Senior Member Array WD54241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lake shore N.E. W.I.
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    I would say this is completely ON topic. We need to be inform of businesses that have no weapons signs.

    Below is a site that has a listing for Wisconsin of businesses that have no weapon signs, scroll down to find link to list. Presently they list 497. You can also send them info when you see a business with a no weapon sign:
    Don’t Buy List | Wisconsin Gun Owners, Inc. (WGO) - Wisconsin's Only No-Compromise Gun Lobby - Wisconsin Gun Rights - Wisconsin Concealed Carry
    Your absolutely correct! You would think McDonald's of all places "given their horrible track record of customer safety over the years" would have no problems with CC. I suppose some owners may not post, and they will be the safest. I'm disappointed that they chose this direction. I'll go to Burger King.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  10. #3039
    Member Array jrclen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Got it today....#588xx
    Congratulations Prentice.
    Prentice likes this.
    Shall not be infringed means - shall not be infringed.
    Member - NRA
    John

  11. #3040
    Member Array AIRWAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brookfield, Wisconsin
    Posts
    91
    Looks like most if not all of the 45 day folks have now got their permits. Great.
    Romanr4 likes this.
    My WI. CCW Permit Statistics
    Applied & Hand delivered to DOJ: 11/01/2011
    Check # 4548 Cleared: .............. 11/07/2011
    Permit #39 received via USPS: .... 11/02/2011

  12. #3041
    New Member Array ruruspears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waunakee, WI
    Posts
    3
    Finally got mine today:

    Mailed: 21 Nov
    Check Cashed: 29 Nov
    Issued: 12 Jan
    Mailed: 12 Jan
    Rec'd: 19 Jan
    Lic # 523xx
    THEONLYGHOST and Crowman like this.

  13. #3042
    Member Array Colonel78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    15
    congratulations to everyone who got there license and can anyone tell me why are we trying to get atleast 200,000 before Nov. 2012

  14. #3043
    New Member Array ruruspears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waunakee, WI
    Posts
    3
    Now I have a question about carrying:
    The letter I received with my permit says that "To lawfully carry a concealed weapon, you must have with you this license and your photographic Wisconsin drivers license or identification card."
    My DL is up for renewal, and Wisconsins new policy is to issue a paper receipt while the DL is printed in California. It can take up to 10 days to receive the DL in the mail.
    Does this mean I'm not legal while I'm waiting on my new DL?
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  15. #3044
    Senior Member
    Array bandrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    S.E. Wisconsin
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by ruruspears View Post
    Now I have a question about carrying:
    The letter I received with my permit says that "To lawfully carry a concealed weapon, you must have with you this license and your photographic Wisconsin drivers license or identification card."
    My DL is up for renewal, and Wisconsins new policy is to issue a paper receipt while the DL is printed in California. It can take up to 10 days to receive the DL in the mail.
    Does this mean I'm not legal while I'm waiting on my new DL?
    Good question. I would think that having your old expired picture DL with the receipt for the renewal would be enough.
    Crowman likes this.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and Remington 12 gauge.

  16. #3045
    Member Array rokrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    milwaukee, wi
    Posts
    15
    congrats!!!

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

after the wisconsin doj cashes your check when will i get my ccw permit
,

where is my ccw wi

,

where is my wisconsin ccw permit

,
wisconsin ccw permit processing time
,

wisconsin ccw permit time

,

wisconsin ccw permit turn around time

,

wisconsin ccw time

,
wisconsin ccw turnaround
,
wisconsin concealed carry
,
wisconsin concealed carry permit waiting time
,
wisconsin concealed carry wait time
,

wisconsin defensive carry forum

Click on a term to search for related topics.