Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; "Fred" is going to contact his bank and see when they cashed the check. I am going to have him call into the DOJ and ...

Page 209 of 296 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4440
Like Tree2174Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

VIP Member
    "Fred" is going to contact his bank and see when they cashed the check. I am going to have him call into the DOJ and see whats going on.
    thanks for the contact info. I am sure it will help.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

2. Remove Ads

History shows that the way tyrants had eliminated a militia consisting of all the able-bodied men was not by banning the militia but simply by taking away the people’s arms, enabling a select militia or standing army to suppress opponents. Or in our case, law abiding citizens.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Has anybody on here had police contact while carrying with your license, I just wonder how an officer reacted to that?

Mine came yesterday, took 10 days from submitting to getting in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by marko54 View Post
    Outstanding do you know someone in the DOJ.
    how high are the first couple numbers on yours
    marko54 likes this.

As many of you know Fleet farm sells just about everything you may want to take notice of the sign on their door

"Fire arms brought in for service must be opened and checked at the customer service desk.
    THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO CONCEAL CARRY PERMIT HOLDERS. MILLS FLEET FARM WELCOMES ALL CONCEAL CARRY PERMIT "HOLDERS.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marko54 View Post
    that's the fastest I've heard so far. Congrats.
    marko54 and THEONLYGHOST like this.
    NRA - Line of Duty Member

SIG P220ST

Next purchase an AR-15 hopefully

I went to Gander Mountain the other day and they have signs posted inside saying that they support the right to carry but if the weapon is exposed at any time you will be asked to leave the premisis. I was kinda surprised about this but I guess it's just due to the amount of guns and knives in the store behind the counter.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova63 View Post
    I went to Gander Mountain the other day and they have signs posted inside saying that they support the right to carry but if the weapon is exposed at any time you will be asked to leave the premisis. I was kinda surprised about this but I guess it's just due to the amount of guns and knives in the store behind the counter.
    I was at Gander in Waukesha the other day and some "tool" walked in with a loaded gun in a case. He pulled it out and started trying on holsters and drawing from the holsters. The gun clerk came out and asked it that is a real gun, he said yes, the clerk asked if it was loaded he said yes. The clerk took him into the back room to unload it. I did not see any deals on what I was looking for and decided to leave.

It sounds to me as if Gander Mountain wants to support CC and keep the shoppers who don't CC happy all at the same time.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Numbers where are we at on them highest I have seen was 61xxx I know it must be higher.
    I 100% agree if you are not using it to defend yourself keep it put away. If you feel the need to show it to someone pick the right place and time to do it.
    If at a shop you wish to test fit a holster talk with the clerk first.

VIP Member
    They have to support it or nobody will purchase from them. Lets face it they don't have the best prices or selection. However some people need to have better safe gun handling. I don't go into stores pull out my weapon and start playing Doc Holiday at the OK corral. The guy just wanted to show off his new permit.
    WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    They have to support it or nobody will purchase from them. Lets face it they don't have the best prices or selection. However some people need to have better safe gun handling. I don't go into stores pull out my weapon and start playing Doc Holiday at the OK corral. The guy just wanted to show off his new permit.
    I like to think it's amateurs, I sure hope it's not a case of ignorance and a complete lack of respect for the store employee or owner.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    As many of you know Fleet farm sells just about everything you may want to take notice of the sign on their door

"Fire arms brought in for service must be opened and checked at the customer service desk.
    THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO CONCEAL CARRY PERMIT HOLDERS. MILLS FLEET FARM WELCOMES ALL CONCEAL CARRY PERMIT "HOLDERS.
    Please let FF know you appreciate their support for CC. I just did.

Mills Fleet Farm*-Contact Us
    jrclen and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Outstanding do you know someone in the DOJ.
    how high are the first couple numbers on yours
    No, first 3#'s Are 609, Sent a copy of my Hon. discharge, M.P. school certificate and almost 8 years of weapons receritification records . Probably enough to satisfy someone

Links