Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by marko54 No, first 3#'s Are 609, Sent a copy of my Hon. discharge, M.P. school certificate and almost 8 years of weapons ...

Page 210 of 296 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4431
Like Tree2173Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by marko54 View Post
    No, first 3#'s Are 609, Sent a copy of my Hon. discharge, M.P. school certificate and almost 8 years of weapons receritification records . Probably enough to satisfy someone
    You did get lucky that had stated to send one , some that sent more than one hand them held up.
    Maybe them new hires are catching on.
    Enjoy it and protect the right it has been a long hard fight that is not over.

2. Remove Ads

Just contacted Fleet Farm and thanked them.
    Prentice and THEONLYGHOST like this.
    Retired Private Detective
    S&W Model 19 2.5" .357

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Quote Originally Posted by redwilson View Post
    Just contacted Fleet Farm and thanked them.
    Thank you we need more to do so. I also let them know I will be shopping there even more

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Please let FF know you appreciate their support for CC. I just did.

Mills Fleet Farm*-Contact Us
    So did I. Thanks for the link.
    Shall not be infringed means - shall not be infringed.
    Member - NRA
    John

Cool Time line

Over nighted my app on 12/23. Received permit on 1/21. Issued 1/18.
    # 602??

Quote Originally Posted by sm22505 View Post
    Over nighted my app on 12/23. Received permit on 1/21. Issued 1/18.
    # 602??
    over 60K....very nice
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Fleet farm I thank you on your site and I thank you here on this wonderful site.

Privately owned firearms in the U.S.: Approaching 300 million, including nearly 100 million handguns.
    The number of firearms rises over 4 million annually.

Gun owners in the U.S.: 70-80 million; 40-45 million own handguns

American households that have firearms: 40-45%

Hunting licenses sold annually: 14.5 million

-- Data as of Jan. 2011
    rstanek, WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

SPARTANBURG COUNTY, SC*(WIS) - An armed robber was killed by a customer at an Upstate Waffle House early Saturday, according to Spartanburg County deputies.
    *The shooting happened at the Waffle House on Chesnee Highway just after 1:00 a.m.
    According to an incident report, two armed men entered the restaurant and tried to rob it. A customer in the Waffle House, who is a concealed weapon permit holder, was also armed with a handgun and attempted to hold the suspects at gunpoint until law enforcement could arrive, deputies said.
    Deputies said one of the robbery suspects pointed his gun at the customer, and the customer then shot the man, who died on the scene.
    "The gentlemen said it scared him. He thought he was gonna die, so he shot the armed robbery suspect," said Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright.
    The suspect has been identified by the Spartanburg County coroner as 19-year-old Dante Lamont Williams. of Roebuck, SC.
    According to officials, the other suspect is still on the loose. Officials said no one else was hurt.
    The Spartanburg County Violent Crimes Unit is investigating.
    Wright said he made the decision not to release the name of the customer who shot and killed the suspect. Wright said he wants to protect the customer and his family from possible retaliation by the second robber who has not been identified and is still at large.
    Wright said the unknown robber is to be considered armed and dangerous since he was involved in an attempted armed robbery where a handgun was used. Wright said customers could only describe the second suspect as a black man wearing a mask.
    Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.

RUGER 022.jpg My sweetheart, just picked her up today, shot 75 rounds already and love it. 357 mag shoots just fine
    Last edited by walker1847; January 23rd, 2012 at 06:11 PM.
    Crowman and THEONLYGHOST like this.

VIP Member
    Any November apps still waiting???? "Fred" is still waiting on his Late November application.

Quote Originally Posted by walker1847 View Post
    RUGER 022.jpg My sweethart, just picked her up today, shot 75 rounds already and love it. 357 mag shoots just fine
    I have one just like it, SP 101101. Makes a great carry gun, IWB holster.

Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    SPARTANBURG COUNTY, SC*(WIS) - An armed robber was killed by a customer at an Upstate Waffle House early Saturday, according to Spartanburg County deputies.
    *The shooting happened at the Waffle House on Chesnee Highway just after 1:00 a.m.
    According to an incident report, two armed men entered the restaurant and tried to rob it. A customer in the Waffle House, who is a concealed weapon permit holder, was also armed with a handgun and attempted to hold the suspects at gunpoint until law enforcement could arrive, deputies said.
    Deputies said one of the robbery suspects pointed his gun at the customer, and the customer then shot the man, who died on the scene.
    "The gentlemen said it scared him. He thought he was gonna die, so he shot the armed robbery suspect," said Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright.
    The suspect has been identified by the Spartanburg County coroner as 19-year-old Dante Lamont Williams. of Roebuck, SC.
    According to officials, the other suspect is still on the loose. Officials said no one else was hurt.
    The Spartanburg County Violent Crimes Unit is investigating.
    Wright said he made the decision not to release the name of the customer who shot and killed the suspect. Wright said he wants to protect the customer and his family from possible retaliation by the second robber who has not been identified and is still at large.
    Wright said the unknown robber is to be considered armed and dangerous since he was involved in an attempted armed robbery where a handgun was used. Wright said customers could only describe the second suspect as a black man wearing a mask.
    Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
    And this is why concealed carry laws are important. While most will never be in such a situation not having a weapon at that time can prove fatal. Concealed carry is like having a spare tire for your vehicle. Most likely you will never need it but when you do you are sure glad you have one.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Catwrench here sent in Dec 26,2011 , check posted at my bank Jan 11,2012 Rec. in mail Jan.23 ,2012 NO. 612XX the wait is over .

sent in 12-28
    check cashed 01-14
    permit issued 01-20
    received 01-23
    #621**

Links