Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Customer shoots at robber during store stickup N. 76th St. and W. Villard Ave. On television they mentioned that the guy with the shotgun in ...

Page 217 of 297 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 4444
Like Tree2175Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Customer shoots at robber during store stickup N. 76th St. and W. Villard Ave.

On television they mentioned that the guy with the shotgun in the store ran off. Apparently he did not make it so far because someone has now appeared in the hospital, and the police want some explanations regarding his gunshot wound.

Be safe.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    UPDATE on"Fred"
    "Fred"was the guy who mailed his app a week after I did in November. Got nothing so far no cashed check. His wife stopped payment on the check last week, He called the DOJ and nobody found anything. SO, he re-applied today. Sent priority mail with delivery confirmation from New Berlin. I will let you know his number and when he gets it. He has a Utah permit and has purchased several guns since so I don't think there will be a problem with the background checks.

I hand delivered mine early morning on day one 11/8 in GB. Received my license on 11/14. My number is in the 700's.

My buddy sent his the following day and it arrived 11/22 and I think his number was in the 6,000s. I guess I got lucky and beat the rush!
    Crowman likes this.

Conceal and carry laws fuel surge in female gun ownership

Read more here: Conceal and carry laws fuel surge in female gun ownership - KansasCity.com
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by discoboxer View Post
    I hand delivered mine early morning on day one 11/8 in GB. Received my license on 11/14. My number is in the 700's.

My buddy sent his the following day and it arrived 11/22 and I think his number was in the 6,000s. I guess I got lucky and beat the rush!
    I wish I would have hand delivered mine. Was in Madison twice in November. Least I have mine now. Working on some friends to get theirs.
    Romanr4 likes this.

VIP Member
    What number are we up to? 70K yet???

wi ccw

Sent: 01/23/2012
    Check cashed:01/26/12
    Issued: 01/26/12
    Received: 01/30/12
    #66xxx

7 days not bad...

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    I wish I would have hand delivered mine. Was in Madison twice in November. Least I have mine now. Working on some friends to get theirs.
    I should clarify that I hand delivered mine to the post office in GB.....not Madison. I don't trust my particular mail guy since things have been lost in the past. He delivers my mail to the neighbors and theirs to me all the time. I wanted to minimize the chance for screw up on something I have been waiting to see happen here for so long. Next up, Illinois!
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
    ― Albert Einstein

7 day's that's great!

VIP Member
    Lots of people are signing up for the classes. So there will be many more licenses issued. People wanted to get thru the holidays. Most classes have waiting lists. I also talked to several who took the classes but haven't sent the applications in yet. ?????

Jim and Amanda will follow them as mailed theirs Jan30 and 31. we shall see.
    Encourage others

Quote Originally Posted by OnePlink View Post
    Customer shoots at robber during store stickup N. 76th St. and W. Villard Ave.

On television they mentioned that the guy with the shotgun in the store ran off. Apparently he did not make it so far because someone has now appeared in the hospital, and the police want some explanations regarding his gunshot wound.

Be safe.
    Lot of talk in Milwaukee about it today but few facts. Some report the shooter ran off also some say he did not no official word on anything more than the link you posted.
    Ok news at 1800 thats 6PM for some said it was a legal CC license holder that shot the robber.(they failed to mention the robber had a shot gun) Other reports say the Aldi's store was posted on the side but not on the door as required. As of now the CC holder is not being charged. Doing something like this is a crap shoot you really need to be-careful.
    Last edited by Smitty901; January 31st, 2012 at 07:52 PM.

Update

North side customer ordered to meet with DA after firing at robbers

MILWAUKEE- The customer who fired at two robbers on Milwaukee's north side Monday night could find himself in trouble.

Re4ad more at:North side customer ordered to meet with DA after firing at robbers - TODAY'S TMJ4
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post

MILWAUKEE- The customer who fired at two robbers on Milwaukee's north side Monday night could find himself in trouble.

Re4ad more at:North side customer ordered to meet with DA after firing at robbers - TODAY'S TMJ4
    I would think and hope this guy has an attorney with him when he goes to the DA's office! I expect him to be charged with violating the stores policy no question about it. The DA might go for his permit.

A friend at work sent for his permit last week Monday. It came today. 66xxx.
    Crowman likes this.

Links