Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 223

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Crowman West Allis pays $30,000 to man arrested for wearing gun West Allis pays $30,000 to man arrested for wearing gun - ...

Page 223 of 297 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 4449
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    West Allis pays $30,000 to man arrested for wearing gun
    West Allis pays $30,000 to man arrested for wearing gun - JSOnline
    ::goes to west allis with gun::

Quote Originally Posted by rugerdog77 View Post
    In-depth: Concealed Carry Wisconsin - WAOW - Newsline 9, Wausau News, Weather, Sports

Here is the WAOW TV 9 report on conceald carry that aired last night.
    Thank you for posting the link.

MILLER: My gun registration is approved
    MILLER: My gun registration is approved - Washington Times

Previous articles on Emily Miller's attempt to get a gun in Washington DC
    Guns - Washington Times
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Going on 8 days without my check being cashed for CCW...***!

Quote Originally Posted by AdBro View Post
    3 day's estimated time for mail to arrive. Once application checked for errors and verified than check will be deposited. If you did not make any mistakes your check should be posted in a couple of days. If you made a mistake they will return it via mail. Welcome to the hard wait!! I triple checked mine prior to mailing in Nov, and mine took 14 days to post! than on day 45 it arrived. Your application probably had to wait the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    3 day's estimated time for mail to arrive. Once application checked for errors and verified than check will be deposited. If you did not make any mistakes your check should be posted in a couple of days. If you made a mistake they will return it via mail. Welcome to the hard wait!! I triple checked mine prior to mailing in Nov, and mine took 14 days to post! than on day 45 it arrived. Your application probably had to wait the weekend.
    Yeah, from MKE to Madison you'd think 2 days would be the deliver time though. And how effing long does it take to look at a small application? I just hope I don't need to deal with any bureaucratic BS.

Yeah, from MKE to Madison you'd think 2 days would be the deliver time though. And how effing long does it take to look at a small application? I just hope I don't need to deal with any bureaucratic BS.
    I hear you very loud and very clear. I also have found that they only deposit in the bank on certain days (that was back in Nov) I don't know if they changed that practice for security reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    I also have found that they only deposit in the bank on certain days
    interesting

After a 20 year fight a couple weeks is no big deal . They are getting better at it.

I have heard the DOJ is also dealing with 10,000 gun purchases per month. The huge pent up demand is what is causing the delays. Hang in there everyone. And don't allow the antis to reverse our victory.
    Shall not be infringed means - shall not be infringed.
    Member - NRA
    John

Quote Originally Posted by jrclen View Post
    I have heard the DOJ is also dealing with 10,000 gun purchases per month. The huge pent up demand is what is causing the delays. Hang in there everyone. And don't allow the antis to reverse our victory.
    The back round checks do not seem to be slowing thing down at the counter. Bought the wife a new one last week only took a few minutes.

I sent my application in on Nov. 7th and check cleared Nov. 21st. Not to worry your permit is in the works. Hang in there.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

VIP Member
    3-4 days mail from MKE to MAD. I sent mine priority with del confirmation. so I could check on it. I cost me $8.35 to send it that way. but I was able to look up the day and time they got it. PRICELESS! I know you will have it within the 21 days!! But the 21 days is from the date they get it to the date they process it. There are many new apps going on now. Since we got the holidays behind us the classes are full and I see lots of people submitting applications.

Since when does mail take 4 days? I've sent mail to Florida that took 2 days. This is only an hour away between the state's two biggest cities.

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    The back round checks do not seem to be slowing thing down at the counter. Bought the wife a new one last week only took a few minutes.
    I bought a M&P pistol in December online from Buds. The FFL that did the transfer had to wait the full 2 days to get my approval. Granted being just before Christmas a good number of guns are being bought as gifts. The guy who did the transfer said that ever since concealed carry started in November, he has called the Handgun Hotline and has to let the phone ring for 10 minutes sometimes before someone will pickup the phone. He never had a problem talking to someone in Madison before November. This a great problem to have!

Links