Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Crowman Well how's that for job creating (nationwide too)!!!!!! Now if we could all sign up just one more person and some ...

Page 229 of 297 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 4444
Like Tree2175Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    Well how's that for job creating (nationwide too)!!!!!!
    Now if we could all sign up just one more person and some how convince them to Buy American made weapon a few more people might get back to work.

2. Remove Ads

Looking for feedback on ankle holsters
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Sorry Crowman, I'm not going to be able to help on this one!

VIP Member
    Fobus is nice if you have a light gun and wear ankle high boots. With shoes it slides down. You will need the type with calf strap.My Fobus is nice no rattles and the draw is smooth. (SW638)

VIP Member
    Another new guys sends his application in today. He took a class on two Saturdays four hours each class. Paid for by his employer for all the employees and spouses. They had class room on the first Sat, learned got to handle some guns and lots of lecture. The second Sat got to live shoot. He and the Mrs. will be going to the post office today. I will send you updates as this unfolds. I get to go gun shopping with them soon!
    Crowman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    Fobus is nice if you have a light gun and wear ankle high boots. With shoes it slides down. You will need the type with calf strap.My Fobus is nice no rattles and the draw is smooth. (SW638)
    MrBuckwheat, are you talking about something like this?
    (Click on 'Detailed Description')
    Ankle Holster for 2" Snub-Nose 22 32 38 357 Revolver (#07-2)
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Ok--

So I got my CCW finally last Friday. Now it looks like I'm going to be moving in the next few weeks. Obviously, the DOJ needs to be notified of an address change withing 30 days after moving. I called the DOJ and asked about how this is done.

She said I could just update their system over the phone or I could pay $12 and get a whole new card with the new address. I'm thinking of just eating another $12 because I fear that in case I need to show a police officer my CCW, the system won't be correct with my address change and I'll get in some sort of trouble.

What would you guys do?
    Crowman likes this.

Spend the 12 Bucks!!!
    Retired Private Detective
    S&W Model 19 2.5" .357

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Yep spend the $12.00 I agree with redwilson.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

Pay da $$$$$$$$

Bulky even with a small 380, hard to get to only thing more worthless is nothing at all. If they have any real use at all it would be to hide a back up.
    Want some pictures of one on a leg NOT MY leg. I can arrange it.
    Next subject
    JIM mailed 30 Jan
    Received today 13 FEB
    His number puts us in the 735xx range

"Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first." 2A forever.
    Last edited by Smitty901; February 13th, 2012 at 07:33 PM.
    Crowman likes this.

Suprise!!
    My 28 year old daughter who took hunters safety 16 years ago has inquired with me as to the process to get a permit. She printed a dup of her Hunter's Safety, filled out the form and has asked me to take her to the cabin with my pistols when she gets her permit. She wants to shoot mine to see how she likes them, then pick up her own CC weapon. I'm telling you, this is gaining some legs as the casual shooters hear of their family, friends getting permits. We'll be at 100k before long. Slow, but steady. Please ask friends, family with even a passing interest to apply-even if they have no intentions of carrying.
    Crowman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Suprise!!
    My 28 year old daughter who took hunters safety 16 years ago has inquired with me as to the process to get a permit. She printed a dup of her Hunter's Safety, filled out the form and has asked me to take her to the cabin with my pistols when she gets her permit. She wants to shoot mine to see how she likes them, then pick up her own CC weapon. I'm telling you, this is gaining some legs as the casual shooters hear of their family, friends getting permits. We'll be at 100k before long. Slow, but steady. Please ask friends, family with even a passing interest to apply-even if they have no intentions of carrying.
    Great my Daughter is 29 she has been shoot on and off for years. She ask me to go holster shopping with her Sunday night she wanted to check out some different ones.
    We need to encourage everyone we can to sign up .
    Prentice likes this.

Got mine! ~2 weeks

Mailed in application on Saturday, 2/4 from Milwaukee. Got my permit today!

Permit # 726xx
    Crowman and MrMeanor like this.

Congrats Noxbird! Be safe. Remember be informed an educated come election time! protect that permit.
    Last edited by WD54241; February 14th, 2012 at 11:57 AM.

Links