Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by WD54241 Welcome to the forum, Hope you get your permit quickly! Thank you much, but maybe not too quickly I am hoping ...

Page 234 of 296 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 4440
Like Tree2174Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Hope you get your permit quickly!
    Thank you much, but maybe not too quickly I am hoping like the rest of you that they are very busy at the DOJ Firearms Unit. Strength in numbers!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidcool View Post
    Thank you much, but maybe not too quickly I am hoping like the rest of you that they are very busy at the DOJ Firearms Unit. Strength in numbers!
    I think they are busy! They got their program going very smooth right now so you will enjoy a short wait compared to the Nov/ Dec app people like myself. I can't imagine not having my permit or weapon on me.
    Liquidcool likes this.

VIP Member
    Happy Presidents day, ( sorry no mail and no permits coming to a mail box near you today) wonder if the DOJ is open?

No mail on Monday so after a day off for some I hope many will have new license in their hand by midday tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    That great we are in the 76xxx range now While that is great we need to get that number up if we want to keep the right sign up a friend.
    Use your right wisely
    I have gotten a lot of people and friends to sign up...Thanks...
    harleytech..

Mexico Unveils ‘No More Weapons!’ Sign Made Of Firearms Along US Border
    Mexico Unveils ‘No More Weapons!’ Sign Made Of Firearms Along US Border « CBS Houston

I guess Attorney General Eric Holder and the ATF never received the memo from the Mexican government.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

VIP Member
    Another snow type day, lots of permits should show up today. Lets us know if you get one today!

Wisconsin 2 day wait

South Dakota did the same. Eliminating the waiting period for permit holders. Everybody should contact there local reps.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    Indiana also will allow you to purcase a handgun,and take it with like a long gun as long as you have a cc permit and pass the background check. WI should get that law in place for all of us permit holders.

Fat chance of seeing the 2 day wait lifted in this state! The left is foaming at the mouth like rabid dog's hoping to oust Walker!

"Hoping" is the key word. I really don't think they are going to succeed with the ousting. They can forge all the signatures they want on the petitions but voter ID is going to stop them cold if and when it comes down to a face off election.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidcool View Post
    "Hoping" is the key word. I really don't think they are going to succeed with the ousting. They can forge all the signatures they want on the petitions but voter ID is going to stop them cold if and when it comes down to a face off election.
    You never know until you ask
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

I see nothing wrong with providing photo ID when voting. I'd feel better knowing that someone was attempting to protect our right and reduce fraud! I agree with you. But I still think a good chunk of the people here will still blindly go and vote strickly along party lines. Hope I'm wrong!

VIP Member
    Wisconsin will follow suit with the 2 day wait. At some point it will be dropped for permit holders. You will still get the back ground check and have to wait in the store for the clerk to phone it in. If only our government could do its work and not have to campaign again.

PERMITS TODAY????? Anybody.....
    Liquidcool likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911_Kimber View Post
    You never know until you ask
    We did we tried aint going to happen, we will be hard pressed to hang on to what we have now.

Links