Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 243

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Smitty901 Outstanding , Protect your right. sign up a friend, Take wife or date to the range sign them up if they ...

Page 243 of 297 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 4453
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Outstanding , Protect your right. sign up a friend, Take wife or date to the range sign them up if they over 21 and no record sign them up
    I've been working on my wife for a while now. Problem is we only have one gun and really can't afford another one right now.

Quote Originally Posted by W9HDG View Post
    I've been working on my wife for a while now. Problem is we only have one gun and really can't afford another one right now.
    Understandable she can still get her license then you can share
    MrMeanor likes this.

I tried that one too, she says it isn't worth it until she can have her own.

The waiting is the hardest part...

Put mine in the mailbox on 2/27. Still waiting for ANYTHING. (Check hasn't even cleared yet!)

The wheels of justice turn slowly. Even slower when government is involved.

I tried that one too, she says it isn't worth it until she can have her own.
    Fleet Farm they rotate the sales on the hand guns you will not find a better deal. Kind of surprised me how how they have step up in the hand gun market.
    Seen some outstanding deals on LCP,LC9 ect.

I need to get over there myself, maybe I'll take a wander over there today for my first concealed outing. I need to get them to order me another magazine or two anyway.

I need to get over there myself, maybe I'll take a wander over there today for my first concealed outing. I need to get them to order me another magazine or two anyway.
    Not all of the location carry everything so check the weekly flyers if you don't see what you want check the next one.
    The on line flyer is hard to use and does not always show the handgun deals.

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sid1 View Post
    Congrats!
    Mailed on Feb 6th
    Check cashed Feb 14
    Still nothing
    I'm still waiting. Going to call them tomorrow to find out
    UPDATE!
    I spoke with DOJ and they confirmed that they sent it out on FEB 21, just never receieved it?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, dont the DOJ send out two letters? If thats the case why wouln't I recieve either one? Humm... Do I have a Anti-gun postman

The probability of them making a typo on your address is likely, Have seen it done before.

UPDATE!
    I spoke with DOJ and they confirmed that they sent it out on FEB 21, just never receieved it?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, dont the DOJ send out two letters? If thats the case why wouln't I recieve either one? Humm... Do I have a Anti-gun postman
    To my knowledge, they only send the one letter along with the permit. Hard to say what happened to it. Guess you can request they send a new permit.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    The probability of them making a typo on your address is likely, Have seen it done before.
    When I spoke with DOJ they did confirm my address and it was correct? Not saying it still couldnt have happened.

VIP Member
    When I spoke with DOJ they did confirm my address and it was correct? Not saying it still couldnt have happened.
    So what is your plan? I sometimes get mail for the neighbor a couple doors down with the same first name. Maybe it was put in the wrong mail box.

VIP Member
    They got some great deals on ammo also!!!!!!! I think you need some more!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    So what is your plan? I sometimes get mail for the neighbor a couple doors down with the same first name. Maybe it was put in the wrong mail box.
    Good Question! I did call the post office with direction from the DOJ to confirm they didnt hold my mail? The USPS confirmed they weren't holding my mail. So I called the DOJ back again and left her a messages that it wasnt being held and we could assume it was lost. So as of right now I am hoping they will cancel the old permit and issue me a new one?

VIP Member
    Good Question! I did call the post office with direction from the DOJ to confirm they didnt hold my mail? The USPS confirmed they weren't holding my mail. So I called the DOJ back again and left her a messages that it wasnt being held and we could assume it was lost. So as of right now I am hoping they will cancel the old permit and issue me a new one?
    Well sid1 that certainly sucks! sorry, but by keeping us up to date you may be helping somebody else! Maybe one of your neighbors got it and will bring it over. If they are anti gun they may not know what is inside of the letter.

Sponsored Links