Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 250

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by WD54241 If Chief Flynn had any back bone instead of coming up with this half ass plan under the guise of public ...

Page 250 of 297 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 4450
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    If Chief Flynn had any back bone instead of coming up with this half ass plan under the guise of public safety which in my humble opinion is the farthest thing from the truth. If he wanted REALLY wanted to do his job and serve his community, Flynn should lead or at least start a movement to reduce or eliminate the ability of DA and Defense Attorneys from wheeling and dealing and having serious charges reduced in the first place! The judges are far to lenient as well. For gods sake enforce the laws! we don't need additional garbage shoved down our throats! Flynn is delusional if he honestly believes the gang bangers and dealers are going to comply with the law and apply for a permit. Chief Flynn is a disgrace to his uniform, the officers who serve under him and every citizen of Milwaukee. The patrol units are doing there jobs, The DA & defense attorneys along with the judges are to blame. They cry there are not enough prisons, BUILD them! It's funny, how they make up reasons for additional taxes, but when it comes to a new prisons were told oh we can't do that! instead they reduce the charges. I'm insulted they think and treat me as if I'm that stupid! Sorry room for the ranting.
    More prisons? Yes. Too many people don't want them in their backyard. I know I don't.

Reinstating capital punishment for DNA-proven violent crimes? Now that's something I can get behind!

I have no problem having a prison by me, provided it's a "prison" and not some country club! It would create building jobs, employ guards and be good for the economy. Just don't have folks like Chief Flynn tell me I have no right to defend my home and family. There is ample space in WI. Simple fact is crime rates are growing and we already have a shortage of jail cells. I also agree with you about DNA science. Bring back Capital Punishment! Let the punishment fit the crime. If we don't address the situation now and continue to allow our city's to decline, than Milwaukee is on a collision course like Detroit. When it's my time to check out I hope we have addressed the problem and not kick the can down the road and leave the problem to my son to fix!
    W9HDG and mjb65 like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayman720 View Post
    I went to the cupboard, and the cupboard was bare.

:(
    Based on JRC809 you will have a few more days to go! But you will still be under the 21 days! Hope the postman is good to you today!

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    I have no problem having a prison by me, provided it's a "prison" and not some country club! It would create building jobs, employ guards and be good for the economy. Just don't have folks like Chief Flynn tell me I have no right to defend my home and family. There is ample space in WI. Simple fact is crime rates are growing and we already have a shortage of jail cells. I also agree with you about DNA science. Bring back Capital Punishment! Let the punishment fit the crime. If we don't address the situation now and continue to allow our city's to decline, than Milwaukee is on a collision course like Detroit. When it's my time to check out I hope we have addressed the problem and not kick the can down the road and leave the problem to my son to fix!
    Agreed. I'd take it a step further, and have those incarcerated provide some sort of service to the state. Not much different than Joe Arpaio's chain gang. There's LOTS of roads in the state that could use some fixing... Let the inmates pay for their "3 hots & a cot."

I get the rationale of the plea bargain, however, most people need to realize that prisons are NOT for rehabilitation. They're for PUNISHMENT.

Back to the thread topic...

I wonder if my permit will arrive today.
    mjb65 likes this.

VIP Member
    Hope there are some new permits today. My mail came at 10:30 AM ( not that I am waiting on a permit). Please let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    Hope there are some new permits today. My mail came at 10:30 AM ( not that I am waiting on a permit). Please let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope so too... Of course, I'm hoping for one specific permit in particular!

VIP Member
    I hope so too... Of course, I'm hoping for one specific permit in particular!
    good luck today! Least it is a nice day to walk out to the mail box

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    good luck today! Least it is a nice day to walk out to the mail box
    Yep. Still haven't found a decent iwb holster for the Sig 250sc.

The guy at fletcher arms suggested a bianchi. We'll see.

Heading home now. Cross your fingers!

Heading home now. Cross your fingers!
    Not today. Grrr.

I mailed my permit in on 2/27, check cashed 3/9 nothing yet

Quote Originally Posted by spruger View Post
    I'm the same as you. We're racing now!

My friend mailed his the same time, he got his on 3/8 DOJ cashed his check on 3/12

My friend mailed his the same time, he got his on 3/8 DOJ cashed his check on 3/12
    That just means we're close. No worries.

Good things come to those who wait.

Same here

Links