Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 250

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by WD54241 If Chief Flynn had any back bone instead of coming up with this half ass plan under the guise of public ...

Page 250 of 297 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 4450
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

  1. #3736
    Member Array Jayman720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brookfield, WI
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    If Chief Flynn had any back bone instead of coming up with this half ass plan under the guise of public safety which in my humble opinion is the farthest thing from the truth. If he wanted REALLY wanted to do his job and serve his community, Flynn should lead or at least start a movement to reduce or eliminate the ability of DA and Defense Attorneys from wheeling and dealing and having serious charges reduced in the first place! The judges are far to lenient as well. For gods sake enforce the laws! we don't need additional garbage shoved down our throats! Flynn is delusional if he honestly believes the gang bangers and dealers are going to comply with the law and apply for a permit. Chief Flynn is a disgrace to his uniform, the officers who serve under him and every citizen of Milwaukee. The patrol units are doing there jobs, The DA & defense attorneys along with the judges are to blame. They cry there are not enough prisons, BUILD them! It's funny, how they make up reasons for additional taxes, but when it comes to a new prisons were told oh we can't do that! instead they reduce the charges. I'm insulted they think and treat me as if I'm that stupid! Sorry room for the ranting.
    More prisons? Yes. Too many people don't want them in their backyard. I know I don't.

    Reinstating capital punishment for DNA-proven violent crimes? Now that's something I can get behind!


  2. #3737
    Senior Member Array WD54241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lake shore N.E. W.I.
    Posts
    917
    I have no problem having a prison by me, provided it's a "prison" and not some country club! It would create building jobs, employ guards and be good for the economy. Just don't have folks like Chief Flynn tell me I have no right to defend my home and family. There is ample space in WI. Simple fact is crime rates are growing and we already have a shortage of jail cells. I also agree with you about DNA science. Bring back Capital Punishment! Let the punishment fit the crime. If we don't address the situation now and continue to allow our city's to decline, than Milwaukee is on a collision course like Detroit. When it's my time to check out I hope we have addressed the problem and not kick the can down the road and leave the problem to my son to fix!
    W9HDG and mjb65 like this.

  3. #3738
    VIP Member
    Array MrBuckwheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Down Incognito
    Posts
    6,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayman720 View Post
    I went to the cupboard, and the cupboard was bare.

    :(
    Based on JRC809 you will have a few more days to go! But you will still be under the 21 days! Hope the postman is good to you today!

  4. #3739
    Member Array Jayman720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brookfield, WI
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    I have no problem having a prison by me, provided it's a "prison" and not some country club! It would create building jobs, employ guards and be good for the economy. Just don't have folks like Chief Flynn tell me I have no right to defend my home and family. There is ample space in WI. Simple fact is crime rates are growing and we already have a shortage of jail cells. I also agree with you about DNA science. Bring back Capital Punishment! Let the punishment fit the crime. If we don't address the situation now and continue to allow our city's to decline, than Milwaukee is on a collision course like Detroit. When it's my time to check out I hope we have addressed the problem and not kick the can down the road and leave the problem to my son to fix!
    Agreed. I'd take it a step further, and have those incarcerated provide some sort of service to the state. Not much different than Joe Arpaio's chain gang. There's LOTS of roads in the state that could use some fixing... Let the inmates pay for their "3 hots & a cot."

    I get the rationale of the plea bargain, however, most people need to realize that prisons are NOT for rehabilitation. They're for PUNISHMENT.

    Back to the thread topic...

    I wonder if my permit will arrive today.
    mjb65 likes this.

  5. #3740
    VIP Member
    Array MrBuckwheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Down Incognito
    Posts
    6,662
    Hope there are some new permits today. My mail came at 10:30 AM ( not that I am waiting on a permit). Please let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #3741
    Member Array Jayman720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brookfield, WI
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    Hope there are some new permits today. My mail came at 10:30 AM ( not that I am waiting on a permit). Please let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope so too... Of course, I'm hoping for one specific permit in particular!

  7. #3742
    VIP Member
    Array MrBuckwheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Down Incognito
    Posts
    6,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayman720 View Post
    I hope so too... Of course, I'm hoping for one specific permit in particular!
    good luck today! Least it is a nice day to walk out to the mail box

  8. #3743
    Member Array Jayman720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brookfield, WI
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    good luck today! Least it is a nice day to walk out to the mail box
    Yep. Still haven't found a decent iwb holster for the Sig 250sc.

    The guy at fletcher arms suggested a bianchi. We'll see.

  9. #3744
    Member Array Jayman720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brookfield, WI
    Posts
    31
    Heading home now. Cross your fingers!

  10. #3745
    Member Array Jayman720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brookfield, WI
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayman720 View Post
    Heading home now. Cross your fingers!
    Not today. Grrr.

  11. #3746
    New Member Array spruger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay Wi
    Posts
    3
    I mailed my permit in on 2/27, check cashed 3/9 nothing yet

  12. #3747
    Member Array Jayman720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brookfield, WI
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by spruger View Post
    I mailed my permit in on 2/27, check cashed 3/9 nothing yet
    I'm the same as you. We're racing now!

  13. #3748
    New Member Array spruger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay Wi
    Posts
    3
    My friend mailed his the same time, he got his on 3/8 DOJ cashed his check on 3/12

  14. #3749
    Member Array Jayman720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brookfield, WI
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by spruger View Post
    My friend mailed his the same time, he got his on 3/8 DOJ cashed his check on 3/12
    That just means we're close. No worries.

    Good things come to those who wait.

  15. #3750
    Member Array curly666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by spruger View Post
    I mailed my permit in on 2/27, check cashed 3/9 nothing yet
    Same here

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

after the wisconsin doj cashes your check when will i get my ccw permit
,

where is my ccw wi

,

where is my wisconsin ccw permit

,
wi concealed carry
,
wisconsin ccw permit processing time
,

wisconsin ccw permit time

,

wisconsin ccw permit turn around time

,

wisconsin ccw time

,
wisconsin ccw turnaround
,
wisconsin concealed carry
,
wisconsin concealed carry wait time
,

wisconsin defensive carry forum

Click on a term to search for related topics.