Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 260

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat I would not call yet, you have to account for the mail days. I always say 3-4 days in the mail ...

Page 260 of 297 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4448
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    I would not call yet, you have to account for the mail days. I always say 3-4 days in the mail each way. So it has not even been two weeks yet. Your check should clear this week. ( I wish you would have sent with delivery confirmation and could see the date they got it). I know they are turning them out pretty fast but lots of people have been taking the classes and they probably got a huge pile of them to process.
    Yeah I wish I sent with delivery confirmation too, I wasn't a member of this forum at the time so I didn't know better
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burns View Post
    Yeah I wish I sent with delivery confirmation too, I wasn't a member of this forum at the time so I didn't know better
    Maybe a trip to your bank today and see if the check cleared would help you feel better.

Maybe a trip to your bank today and see if the check cleared would help you feel better.
    Yeah I'm going to in an hour or 2, I'll let ya know.

Edit: If it does clear does that mean my Certification from hunters ed was approved? Like I said, the card was in pretty beat up shape haha.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burns View Post
    If it does clear does that mean my Certification from hunters ed was approved? Like I said, the card was in pretty beat up shape haha.
    Maybe, if your check clears they accepted your application for the next step. so 2 things: 1). you know they have your paperwork 2).the form is filled out to their specifications: so your permit should be in process. ( If the form was filled out wrong or they did not like your certificate they would mail the whole thing with your check back to you.) If you have purchased a gun and passed the back ground check you should be good to go!

side note: I am very glad you applied for the permit! Please make sure to get some conceal carry training.

Maybe, if your check clears they accepted your application for the next step. so 2 things: 1). you know they have your paperwork 2).the form is filled out to their specifications: so your permit should be in process. ( If the form was filled out wrong or they did not like your certificate they would mail the whole thing with your check back to you.) If you have purchased a gun and passed the back ground check you should be good to go!

side note: I am very glad you applied for the permit! Please make sure to get some conceal carry training.
    Thanks, I haven't yet bought a gun but I have narrowed it down to 3 choices which I have to try out. I'm going to take a class if I get accepted, also I have had some training from my dad, who is a LE trainer and a deputy, but of course the laws for LE and citizens are completely different so taking a class would be better.

Check mailed 12th
    Check still not cashed on the 27th

keep you updated

Hey Burns I have been watching all of your posts so I thought I would join the forum to let you know im in the same boat. I mailed mine on the 13 actually not the 12th but still nothing here either. I think we should get it within the next week or two hopefully. I also ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck IWB holster on March 9th. They told me that would ship out sometime this week so hopefully I get them both the same day!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjkranz View Post
    Hey Burns I have been watching all of your posts so I thought I would join the forum to let you know im in the same boat. I mailed mine on the 13 actually not the 12th but still nothing here either. I think we should get it within the next week or two hopefully. I also ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck IWB holster on March 9th. They told me that would ship out sometime this week so hopefully I get them both the same day!
    good luck to both of you! Am sure you both are very close! Maybe by the weekend! ( by the way the DOJ uses US Bank to cash the check)
    Should be close to 90K!

They cashed my check today finally!
    stancehold and sid1 like this.

VIP Member
    great let us know when you get it!

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    Thats great news!

Congrats man. I didn't have time to check mine today, so looks like I'll have to tomorrow.

Just stopped by to let you know….
    -Mailed application on 03-09-12
    -Check cashed on 03-16-12
    -Received permit on 03-28-12

We're over 90,000 now.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schimmy View Post

We're over 90,000 now.
    thanks for the update, be safe and get somebody else to apply for a permit!

Quote Originally Posted by Schimmy View Post

We're over 90,000 now.
    congrats!

Links