Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Hruk probably something to do with the recall, things have been pretty crazy in downtown madison I imagine things are probably going ...

Page 274 of 297 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 4444
Like Tree2175Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Hruk View Post
    probably something to do with the recall, things have been pretty crazy in downtown madison
    I imagine things are probably going a little slower since peoples schedules need to get moved around to allow everyone to vote...

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rt_hawk View Post
    hurray! Now bring on wednesday!

Mailed...5/22/12
    check cleared...5/31/12
    permit issued...6/2/12
    received...6/5/12

permit #110xxx
    thats great news! Congrats!

Hurray! Now bring on Wednesday!

Mailed...5/22/12
    Check cleared...5/31/12
    Permit issued...6/2/12
    Received...6/5/12

Permit #110xxx
    Congratulations. 110,000 - great start.
    Shall not be infringed means - shall not be infringed.
    Member - NRA
    John

Thanks guys! I was only a couple hundred away from 111,000! So they are adding up... It would be kinda cool to have all matching numbers...wonder what the guy with permit 666 is like?

Associated Press, CNN, & Fox News have called it saying that Walker has beat the recall!

This is good news for CCW and for Wisconsin!
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Wow seems like just the other day I received my permit (December 7, 2011) with permit number of 19579....
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

VIP Member
    Hurray! Now bring on Wednesday!

Mailed...5/22/12
    Check cleared...5/31/12
    Permit issued...6/2/12
    Received...6/5/12

Permit #110xxx
    Good news!!! that is quick considering we had a holiday in there. AND you got it the day Walker won big!!!! Be safe.

Well we get to keep CC for another 2 years. Sign up a friend I know you already have the family carrying :)

Well after a lot of RED TAPE !! I Finally Received My CC License !!

Too make a long story short , I was a victim of mistakin identity . Some ******* in California Had Used my name in a Crime , in the 1990's .

I had too go through HELL too get my Permit ! And my Name Cleared !! Thanks too the F.B.I And the Wi DOJ , They were able too sort this Mess Out !

Man I have Never had too Fight Like that before . I signed up with Life Lock Too , Too Prevent this From Happing Again !!

My CC # is 1111** . Thank God !! Peace "ShovelHead"
    Crowman and MrMeanor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead68 View Post
    Well after a lot of RED TAPE !! I Finally Received My CC License !!

Too make a long story short , I was a victim of mistakin identity . Some ******* in California Had Used my name in a Crime , in the 1990's .

I had too go through HELL too get my Permit ! And my Name Cleared !! Thanks too the F.B.I And the Wi DOJ , They were able too sort this Mess Out !

Man I have Never had too Fight Like that before . I signed up with Life Lock Too , Too Prevent this From Happing Again !!

My CC # is 1111** . Thank God !! Peace "ShovelHead"
    Great it is all worked out. Now you and many others worked hard to get this right protect it. Sign up a friend.

Yea what a huge load of stress off my shoulders ! My Wife and her mom are signed up too take the CC Class Too .

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Great it is all worked out. Now you and many others worked hard to get this right protect it. Sign up a friend.
    Crowman likes this.

VIP Member
    Shovelhead68 thanks for the update. You should feel pretty good about getting your name cleared.

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Stinkin' Colorado (or maybe it's just my county)... I just hit week 6. I was told an average of 8 weeks to issue and 12 is the max. Good for you guys in Wisconsin getting them so quickly.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Yeah i Feel Very relieved now that everything is in order , Weird thing is , that i've Never been too California !
    Don't think I will ever go there , there DOJ , is Very Hard too deal with ! I spent over 4 K , in Legal fees Alone . Too clear my Name for something I did'nt do .. But how can you put a price on your 2nd Amendment ? It gives me great peace of mind knowing that , I can CC Legaly now !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    Shovelhead68 thanks for the update. You should feel pretty good about getting your name cleared.

Congrats Shovelhead. It must have been pure hell to go thru. But it is all behind you now. Enjoy your new freedom.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

Links