Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; At least they are not giving any more bogus answers! I'm sure after this past weekend the negitive postings here and else where the DOJ ...

Page 62 of 297 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree2175Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

At least they are not giving any more bogus answers! I'm sure after this past weekend the negitive postings here and else where the DOJ clamped down on what can and can not be said over the phone.
    magic4833 likes this.

2. Remove Ads

I got a nice load of junk mail, no permit.
    magic4833 and WD54241 like this.

I really wish the DOJ would read and post on this thread and give some no BS answers. Everyone should invite them to this forum. Also don't forget to sign recall of SW...

Quote Originally Posted by magic4833 View Post
    Also don't forget to sign recall of SW...
    Why would I want to sign to recall the Gov that GAVE us concealed carry, along with other good things he's done? Not a chance.

Also don't forget to sign recall of SW...
    Are you off your meds? Nevermind just saw your profile:
    About magic4833

TGP
    I really wish the DOJ would read and post on this thread and give some no BS answers. Everyone should invite them to this forum. Also don't forget to sign recall of SW...
    Excuse me -- recall Walker after he gave us CCW and a right to work state.

Are you crazy or just stupid.
    eZ7jockey likes this.

I agree with walker on cc but not much else. So i did sign a recall petition. We do need a balance budget but its not fair to take money out of the hard working state emplyees pockets. Yes some do take advantage and are overpaid. Target them not the hard workers making a small wage. So thanks for cc walker its about time but now i cant afford to go anywhere.
    magic4833 likes this.

Recall is stupid democrats do not have a candidate not to worry. It's
    like a dog chasing a car if he catches it he does not know what to do with it.
    Liberal Dem Govenor will try and repeal this law no doubt about it.

One thing about this thread is that I can feel pretty confident that some liberal anti-gun person didn't throw my application away.......well unless they threw allot of them away. We are all in the same boat just caught up in quagmire of Goverment oversite and inefficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    We do need a balance budget but its not fair to take money out of the hard working state emplyees pockets. Yes some do take advantage and are overpaid. Target them not the hard workers making a small wage.
    Here we go again.... You can't please everyone. I'm pleased with Governor Scott Walker's job and congrat him for making the hard decisions needed to put our state back on the playing field. I don't believe that asking employees to contribute to their own retirement package and health care is grounds to say their money is being taken away. Again these departments asked for such sweet benefits that even I can't begin to dream of having. When that is the case and costs are on the rise, your income source (tax payers) are strapped. You have no choice, but to trim some fat.

And this whole
    Target them not the hard workers making a small wage
    is the same child cry I hear. George Carlin said it best about prisons. Everyone says we need more prisons. Our prisons are over populated. But no one wants a prison in their backyard. You alandh have the "Not in my back yard" syndrome. You acknowledge there's a issue, but when someone makes the effort to do something about it you cry at the top of your lungs "NOT IN MY BACKYARD!!!!!!!"

Shame!
    walthrfan likes this.
    If you wish for peace, prepare for war.

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    recall? Mr. Walker id the ONLY reason we now have a CC law. After years of left leaning antes at the top vetoing every 2nd amendment rights bill you/we should be running Walker for president.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Union jobs made this country go f c yrslf

And I suppose pencils spell words?

FYI

John Quincy Adams was not a member of a union when this country was formed. If I'm wrong then please correct me on this.

But if you are trying to point out the fact that Unions in fact did not make this country but rather made work places safer. I would agree with that, but I would also agree that they have also caused business to be less productive on some cases (while helping advance technology to off set their high wages).

Or do you mean having high employee benefits and wages thus causing an employer to raise the cost of goods to offset the production expenses of it's employee's..... a form of Made this Country?

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit2011 View Post
    Here we go again.... You can't please everyone. I'm pleased with Governor Scott Walker's job and congrat him for making the hard decisions needed to put our state back on the playing field. I don't believe that asking employees to contribute to their own retirement package and health care is grounds to say their money is being taken away. Again these departments asked for such sweet benefits that even I can't begin to dream of having. When that is the case and costs are on the rise, your income source (tax payers) are strapped. You have no choice, but to trim some fat.

And this whole is the same child cry I hear. George Carlin said it best about prisons. Everyone says we need more prisons. Our prisons are over populated. But no one wants a prison in their backyard. You alandh have the "Not in my back yard" syndrome. You acknowledge there's a issue, but when someone makes the effort to do something about it you cry at the top of your lungs "NOT IN MY BACKYARD!!!!!!!"

Shame!
    While i agree with some of that you need to remember that state employees took a lower wage so that benifits package is part of that wage.can you understand why that is a pay cut?

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    I agree with walker on cc but not much else. So i did sign a recall petition. We do need a balance budget but its not fair to take money out of the hard working state emplyees pockets. Yes some do take advantage and are overpaid. Target them not the hard workers making a small wage. So thanks for cc walker its about time but now i cant afford to go anywhere.
    Hmmmm Hard working state employees? well Maybe but no harder than any of the rest of is does or did work. If you were hiring a housekeeper would you pay her/him more than you make and then give him/her better benefits as well? Bet NOT. But we employ our government servants and do just that. then just about guarantee them a job for life. With around 15 to 20% of us unemployed or under employed why would any government worker just expect that they don't need to put some skin in the game as well? Oh right I forgot. They never have so why should they start now.
    walthrfan likes this.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

That benefit package is something they wanted. Something that they are alright to have when they don't have to pay for it. I have to pay for my own retirement package (401K and Roth) and my own health care. It recently doubled about 6 months ago while I haven't had a raise in 2 years.. But I made adjustments and I'm paying for it. If I want it I will pay for it.

Links