Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok let's change the direction! Lets all agree to that! Did anyone get there permit today? I'm on day 36 or 37 in the morning....

Page 63 of 296 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree2173Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Ok let's change the direction! Lets all agree to that! Did anyone get there permit today? I'm on day 36 or 37 in the morning.
    magic4833 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Ramjet View Post
    Recall is stupid democrats do not have a candidate not to worry. It's
    like a dog chasing a car if he catches it he does not know what to do with it.
    Liberal Dem Govenor will try and repeal this law no doubt about it.

One thing about this thread is that I can feel pretty confident that some liberal anti-gun person didn't throw my application away.......well unless they threw allot of them away. We are all in the same boat just caught up in quagmire of Goverment oversite and inefficiency.
    You should trace back your family tree and see how many in there where born with a silver spoon. This country was formed on hard working people (union jobs) not 1%. Your SW is trying to destroy the middle class. IF You can sit there and tell me that what is happening in Madison makes any sense. Passing bill that doesn't allow people to protest or rally on government- That Freedom of speech. Get real Keep buying overseas and when the pick slip is in your mailbox come crawling back.
    kathie63 likes this.

There is that formed statement again.
    This country was formed on hard working people (union jobs)
    Please do tell me which union or unions it was that had a part in the actually "forming" of this country? When you look and look harder, you'll find that there were none.

Passing bill that doesn't allow people to protest or rally on government
    If you are talking about the bill that requires someone to submit for a permit to rally is in violation of freedom of speech? It is to an extent. Let me remind you though that the cause of this bill was due to the fact that the mass gathering of protesters at our state capital caused damage to the marble and other various areas. No one was held accountable for this damage. By mandating a permit, you are putting the duties and consequences into the person accepting all responsibility for the actions of their fellow protesters. Seems only fair. You don't just take over a park shelter for a family reunion with out registering to do such. That way if there was damage then you will be held responsible for it.

And WD54241:

Ok let's change the direction! Lets all agree to that! Did anyone get there permit today? I'm on day 36 or 37 in the morning.
    This will be my last off topic post for this thread. :-)
    If you wish for peace, prepare for war.

Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    I agree with walker on cc but not much else. So i did sign a recall petition. We do need a balance budget but its not fair to take money out of the hard working state emplyees pockets. Yes some do take advantage and are overpaid. Target them not the hard workers making a small wage. So thanks for cc walker its about time but now i cant afford to go anywhere.
    I agree I agree with Walker on ONLY 3 issues: CCW, Castle Doctrine & Handicap fine increase. NOTHING ELSE! I DID SIGN THE RECALL AND AM WORKING WITH THE RECALL EFFORTS. Collecting signatures, in the recall office checking in petitions.
    magic4833 likes this.

no permit

I agree with walker on cc but not much else. So i did sign a recall petition. We do need a balance budget but its not fair to take money out of the hard working state emplyees pockets. Yes some do take advantage and are overpaid. Target them not the hard workers making a small wage. So thanks for cc walker its about time but now i cant afford to go anywhere.
    Last time I checked getting rid of collective bargaining would actually help weed out the people taking advantage and overpaid. God forbid we have employees that have to pay for some of their healthcare and retirement. Seeing as I pay 100% of both of those things for myself.
    walthrfan and jim5513 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverickx50 View Post
    recall? Mr. Walker id the ONLY reason we now have a CC law. After years of left leaning antes at the top vetoing every 2nd amendment rights bill you/we should be running Walker for president.
    I agree !

Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    I agree I agree with Walker on ONLY 3 issues: CCW, Castle Doctrine & Handicap fine increase. NOTHING ELSE! I DID SIGN THE RECALL AND AM WORKING WITH THE RECALL EFFORTS. Collecting signatures, in the recall office checking in petitions.
    Totally agree with you... Right on. But dont forget the christmas tree. That makes 4 for me. But thats about it.
    magic4833 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 10mmcc View Post
    Last time I checked getting rid of collective bargaining would actually help weed out the people taking advantage and overpaid. God forbid we have employees that have to pay for some of their healthcare and retirement. Seeing as I pay 100% of both of those things for myself.
    I bet you make alot more base sallary too. Give them a fair wage and then make em pay sure. But the benifits package was part of theire wage.
    magic4833 likes this.

Heres one from another forum... At least someone got a permit today

Mailed 11-2-11

Check cashed 11-16-11

Received 12-12-11

#202xx
    WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Application sent Dec. 1

Mailed application: 12/1 (Dec. 1)
    Checked cleared: 12/9
    Will post when received

Quote Originally Posted by Maverickx50 View Post
    recall? Mr. Walker id the ONLY reason we now have a CC law. After years of left leaning antes at the top vetoing every 2nd amendment rights bill you/we should be running Walker for president.
    I agree!

Heres one from another forum... At least someone got a permit today

Mailed 11-2-11

Check cashed 11-16-11

Received 12-12-11

#202xx

nice to hear congrats well done its about time

still no permit.sent in on 11/2.
    Wow! can't believe I am even hearing this crap about recall Walker from the same people who are applying for CC. IF it were not for the Republicans having majories in all 3 houses we would not be on this forum right now. All you have to do is look up ANY polititions voting record on line to see that 90%plus of the time it is Dems that want to take our gun rights away. I am a UNION sheet metal worker local 18 in WI. and will EVERY single time vote 2nd amendment over union issues.
    bassethound and MrMeanor like this.

congrats, me also mailed 2nd ,check cashed 16th, wife got hers over 2 weeks ago, still waiting for mine

Looks and sounds as if they found or unearthed our applications. Thats the most I've heard of since the first 2 weeks.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Links