Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 64

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by alandh Totally agree with you... Right on. But dont forget the christmas tree. That makes 4 for me. But thats about it. ...

Page 64 of 297 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    Totally agree with you... Right on. But dont forget the christmas tree. That makes 4 for me. But thats about it.
    OH YES THE CHRISTMAS TREE TOO!!!!!! Makes 4 for me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Islandbuck View Post
    still no permit.sent in on 11/2.
    Wow! can't believe I am even hearing this crap about recall Walker from the same people who are applying for CC. IF it were not for the Republicans having majories in all 3 houses we would not be on this forum right now. All you have to do is look up ANY polititions voting record on line to see that 90%plus of the time it is Dems that want to take our gun rights away. I am a UNION sheet metal worker local 18 in WI. and will EVERY single time vote 2nd amendment over union issues.
    Hmm thats a thinker..... Y do i have to choose. Isnt there a candidate with the worker in mind?

Sign the petition...NOT A CHANCE IN HELL.

People complain that things need to change and when they do...they complain again. The budget needed to be fixed so what do they do when someone stepped up and made some changes that they didn't like (there just isn't money) ...cause the city MORE money by causing damage, PO OT and recall costs (great plan).

NEWS FLASH: The private sector employees ALSO were affected by the economy. I had to start paying for my OWN healthcare (company use to pay 100%) and my company matched less on what I contribute. Yes it sucked because it was a pay cut from what I started with BUT I'm a lot happier working then being unemployed with no benefits or retirement contributions. Funny thing is no one cared when it happened to me, where were the protestors?

I, like all state employees, have the freedom to look for a new job if I don't like the changes but we all know that the job market SUCKS and it really isn't all that bad.

****still waiting on my CCW****
    Islandbuck, walthrfan and jim5513 like this.

Want to cut spending start by drug testing welfare rept's, if you test positive your cut off, Fla did it and saw a 25%-28% drop of people applying. Get the minimum security inmates working on the highways cleaning and working. Have them remove the snow from the elderly or handicapped state residents homes. Bring back the chain gangs. I'd also put tolls at every entry point into the state! residents get a card waiving the toll, put the money towards infrastructure. Start drilling for oil! S.D. is doing it.
    Armey likes this.

Mailed 11/4
    Arrived at DOJ 11/7
    Check Deposited 11/16
    Posted 11/17

Day 36 Nothing as of yet!
    Final count down has begun. It's got to be this week "I hope"
    Good page, good folks here.

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Want to cut spending start by drug testing welfare rept's, if you test positive your cut off, Fla did it and saw a 25%-28% drop of people applying. Get the minimum security inmates working on the highways cleaning and working. Have them remove the snow from the elderly or handicapped state residents homes. Bring back the chain gangs. I'd also put tolls at every entry point into the state! residents get a card waiving the toll, put the money towards infrastructure. Start drilling for oil! S.D. is doing it.
    RIGHT ON cant say i disagree with any of that

sent app 11-3
    no permit today

As for gov. Walker I voted for him the first time and if there is a recall I will vote for him second time. And I am a Teamster!
    Armey, rstanek, walthrfan and 1 others like this.

Hoping for tomorrow my wife is strutting around lime you cannot believe. Thinks its kinda funny. I do agree it is kinda funny seeing I am then guy who trained her and worked to make her competent with a handgun.

I will vote for Walker any Dem gets in kiss the CCW rights good bye the liberal candidates they are talking about will try and repeal this law and the unfortunately the door is open because of some things that Van Hollen did early on.

Keep this in mind when you use misinformation and emotion for an excuse to sign the recall petition. Just saying! Walker did everything he said he would do voters like always stuck their heads in the sand and not following both candidates closely is no excuse for ignorance of thier perspective platforms. He is who he said he would be no surprises!

Hoping for tomorrow and permit but trying to be patient.
    WD54241 likes this.

I voted for Walker before and I will again.

I am also a public employee so it does affect me personally.

What really irritated me was seeing a recall petitioner working the crowd at the christmas parade. Give me a break. Not surprisingly only one guy around us signed, and then his adult kid was giving him the business.lol

Here's to hoping I get a gift from the Doj this week.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

my bad but isn't this forum about how long it is taking to get our cc permits back. i just hear alot of crying about recalling walker!

Did anyone get their permit today? i mailed mine on nov 1 at 5:30 in the morning from green bay post office. check was cashed on the tenth. U guessed it, NOTHING!

How about we talk about our fustrations on the issue. I want to protect myself and my family. Does anyone have anything to say either positive or negitive? I really

enjoy some humor, it kinda makes me not so upset with this whole crappy situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

TGP
    Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    Hmm thats a thinker..... Y do i have to choose. Isnt there a candidate with the worker in mind?
    We're ALL workers btvwe don't need no stinkin' unions demanding union dues tongt the job. Right to work states have much better economies overall where people ay union dues only if they choose too!

TGP
    Quote Originally Posted by david2024 View Post
    my bad but isn't this forum about how long it is taking to get our cc permits back. i just hear alot of crying about recalling walker!

Did anyone get their permit today? i mailed mine on nov 1 at 5:30 in the morning from green bay post office. check was cashed on the tenth. U guessed it, NOTHING!

How about we talk about our fustrations on the issue. I want to protect myself and my family. Does anyone have anything to say either positive or negitive? I really

enjoy some humor, it kinda makes me not so upset with this whole crappy situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mailed 11/1/11 from Spara
    Chck cashed 11/15/11
    Nothing yet.

Yup, still nothing for me today.

Sent: 11/1
    Cashed: 11/16
    Received: who knows...still

Quote Originally Posted by airbrn2b View Post
    Yup, still nothing for me today.

Sent: 11/1
    Cashed: 11/16
    Received: who knows...still
    Our stack of Apps must be propping up a table leg still.

Nobodys getting permits so nothing else to talk about.... lol. But i really have a serious question. Could this law be repealed? If so what happens to existing permit holders? Has that ever happend in the us? I would like a serious answer to this question and speculation is ok but please have somthing to back it up. I really dont think they could just take it away from us but i really dont know. Please chime in if you have any input on this.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Sponsored Links