Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 68

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I honesty do not believe it has anything to do with are dark, seedy, criminal, distructive, nasty, antigovt, pro-anarchy pasts. LOL (Kidding) LOL, I rutinly ...

Page 68 of 297 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4453
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

I honesty do not believe it has anything to do with are dark, seedy, criminal, distructive, nasty, antigovt, pro-anarchy pasts. LOL (Kidding) LOL, I rutinly buy pistols and I have never waited 39 days for the background check? I think the screw up at the DOJ is probably far worse than they first admitted to. Back before they started with the lies, denials, and rude replies.

Gun Free Zone

This Utube is a classic and a must watch for all:
    Gun Free Zones - 1/2 Hour News Hour - YouTube

To answer someone's question as to what would happen if the CCW law was repealed. If you mean the entire law, we would not be able to legally carry anymore. Our fight will never be over. The "They's" will always be after gun control/banning.
    WD54241 and magic4833 like this.

Like I said in an earlir post. When my 45 days are up, if I have not recieved a permit or denial, I will begin to carry concealed regardless, I lived up to my end of the bargain, dont believe they can find a jury in Wisconsin to convict me under these circumstances? So after 45 days, catch me if you can DOJ. I wish you luck.
    david2024 likes this.

Not a Damn thing again today!!
    magic4833 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    Like I said in an earlir post. When my 45 days are up, if I have not recieved a permit or denial, I will begin to carry concealed regardless, I lived up to my end of the bargain, dont believe they can find a jury in Wisconsin to convict me under these circumstances? So after 45 days, catch me if you can DOJ. I wish you luck.
    Are you a CC permit holder? If no, then yes, a jury would convict you.
    vista461 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    This Utube is a classic and a must watch for all:
    Gun Free Zones - 1/2 Hour News Hour - YouTube

To answer someone's question as to what would happen if the CCW law was repealed. If you mean the entire law, we would not be able to legally carry anymore. Our fight will never be over. The "They's" will always be after gun control/banning.
    Good video breaks up the madness

Jpeetz, that would be ill-advised.

Not entirly sure about that, I have never broke the law and the DOJ is severly impeding my right to defend myself. I do not believe they have the right to pick and choose who gets a permit and who dosnt except within the construct of the law. Why are my rights lesser than someone putting in for the permit in December? Im not asking for anything that I am not entiteld to within the current cc law. A simple permit or denial within the alloted 45 day will do. Who knows maby it will come today? Maby they will issue a reasonable reason for the delay? But because of their current stance on the issue I sincerely doubt it. That said, You very well may be right, maby a jury would convict, least I got the brass to stand up for whats rite. To be quite honest I will probably rairly if ever carry. I have no enimies, and rairly even make it into town. But its the point! This is a right that has been a long wait and Ill be damned if im not getting my permit like the next guy? I am a citizen, I pay taxes (and a lot of them), I have a squeeky clean record, go to church on sunday and now Im being asked to sit in the back of the bus. Sorry, im a little more interesting than that. But hey, their is realy no reason to argue, and I understand your point, you may verry well be right, I still have at least a week before the DOJ is in default and this discusion would be without merrit if they came through for me. But I am a stickler for civil rights as well as the rest aforded by the constitutuin and I believe I have a moral resposability to protect my rights. However few they may be in this day and age. Lets just hope I get it in time. Im not a guy waiting for an opportunity to break the law. believe me.
    david2024 and magic4833 like this.

Do not carry concealed without the permit. However open carry is legal and that may be exactly what I may do.

Nothing again today.

My gut is telling me the DOJ lost a pile of applications it would be to much work and political suicide to admit it. So they let the 45 days go by we send the certified letter complaining they are not in compliance with the law. They get our name and info so now they process the applications without admitting they lost them to begin with. This is what my gut is telling me.
    magic4833 likes this.

Also let me be clear I am by no means advising others to do this, because it is a little more than a risky endevor, some may even call it poor judgment, Just certain things are worth a sit in the pen if necessary. (I am by no means, and certainly do not want to give the impression that I would use the firearm in any way to get my way, simply carrying it would be my civil disobediance) Id be lying to you if that wasnt my conviction. Also remember, a firearm is nothing more than a tool, try not to put more into a man carying one than that. I grew up in the middle of know where where I basicly shot every day sience I was 6 years old. I know that a gun is nothing more than an extension of the man carying it. Realy, should we even need a permit? I understand your concern and hope you understand mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramjet View Post
    Do not carry concealed without the permit. However open carry is legal and that may be exactly what I may do.

Nothing again today.

My gut is telling me the DOJ lost a pile of applications it would be to much work and political suicide to admit it. So they let the 45 days go by we send the certified letter complaining they are not in compliance with the law. They get our name and info so now they process the applications without admitting they lost them to begin with. This is what my gut is telling me.
    I for one will send a registered letter but I will not put all my information in that letter...SS#, Birthdate, names previously used in that letter...I will however put my name, address and phone # and a copy of my cashed check in the letter. I will expect them to contact me with an explanation of why I did not receive my a denial letter or my permit within the 45 days per the law...I do expect either a denial letter or permit within 3 days of receipt of that letter!!
    Jpeetz and magic4833 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    Also let me be clear I am by no means advising others to do this, because it is a little more than a risky endevor, some may even call it poor judgment, Just certain things are worth a sit in the pen if necessary. (I am by no means, and certainly do not want to give the impression that I would use the firearm in any way to get my way, simply carrying it would be my civil disobediance) Id be lying to you if that wasnt my conviction. Also remember, a firearm is nothing more than a tool, try not to put more into a man carying one than that. I grew up in the middle of know where where I basicly shot every day sience I was 6 years old. I know that a gun is nothing more than an extension of the man carying it. Realy, should we even need a permit? I understand your concern and hope you understand mine.
    No, we absolutely should NOT need a permit. Unfortunetly for us, the people who make the laws feel differently :(
    magic4833 likes this.

Xmas card, H&R Block cd, no permit. LOL
    magic4833 likes this.

Gret news guys! Just checked the mail! X-mas cards, house and insurance bills, local paper, no cc permit. Looks like I get to talk with you fine people a little longer. Im going to wrap some x-mas presents. Take my mind of of it.

Great thinking, I will do the same. Maby it will get to the botom of this? I was tempted to just resubmitt with another $50 but that leaves a nasty tast in my mouth. I will tell you that weather or not I get my permit in the short time they have left I will not abandon the rest of you on this issue. If someone organizes some sort of a plan or movement I will participate.

Sponsored Links