Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 70

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Do not re-apply it may be considered fraudulent? Hopefully they are making progress....

Page 70 of 297 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 4453
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Do not re-apply it may be considered fraudulent?

Hopefully they are making progress.

Quote Originally Posted by LC9 View Post
    Do I understand it correctly that if they receive an app on 12/1, they are committed to returning the license by 12/22. But if you submit it on 11/29 they don't have to get to it until January? Kind of messed up.
    Yes. Nov 1 to Nov 30th correct me folks if wrong have the 45 day rule, Dec1st forward have the 21 day turn around.

Finally, some love!

Well, after way too many days to count, finally received my permit today.

Sent: 11/1
    Cashed: 11/16
    Issued: 12/8
    Received: 12/13y
    Number: 23***

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    You know when I read postings where the employer will not honor your rights and post signs they are sticking their necks out on the chopping block. The odds say that probability of someon using deadly force is minimal in the work place god help the employer if it did happen! You with a good attorney will own that business.
    Reminds me of an episode of Chips. You older guys will remember it. Anyway a LA grocery store hired an armed untrained security guard that pulled hi gun due to someone butting into line. Anyway he shot at the person but missed and hit an older guy at the checkout counter. As the man was being prepped to be carried out to the ambulance the store manager asked hi if he was OK?. The answer from the man on the stretcher was...." Doing better as I know OWN your store" I'll never forget the look on the store managers face.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Quote Originally Posted by airbrn2b View Post
    Well, after way too many days to count, finally received my permit today.

Received: 12/13y
    Congrats! Be safe.

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    Mail comes at 2:30 for me, maby i can join the "I got mine so F*** the rest of you guys group"? I find it unlikly though. Ill keep you posted. Does anybody know the aproximate numbers on how many of the 11/1 guys are still without? Doubt anybody could possibly know except the DOJ and realy doubt they are bragging up the numbers?
    Word to the wise. I've been here a while and made this mistake myself. Most of you posting here are pretty new to this site. Admin is very anal pertaining to bad language, bad 4 letter words, personal attacks, and some sorts of politics. that last one is hard to define some days. Covering up a 4 letter word with one letter and three *** will not prevent you from being gigged. To many of these sort of warnings will get you booted of the site. Do not take it to personal as we've all (most) made one or two errors but do not make a point of it of this invaluable web site will not be available to you down the road. I'm not being righteous. I've done it to. Just trying to help you NOT make the same mistakes I've made.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

This has been the most active for the original waiting group! Way cool!, maybe now the rest of us will see ours!

This is the first i have entered I sent App on 11/5 check cleared 11/16 Still patiantly waiting

I know things have been screwed uput I am still just thankful for the oppurtunity to practice my rights Thankyou current administration..
    WD54241, airbrn2b and Pinemere like this.

Quote Originally Posted by palletman View Post
    This is the first i have entered I sent App on 11/5 check cleared 11/16 Still patiantly waiting
    Wow you have missed a lot, between yesterday and today this is the most I have seen in one day. Gives me hope.

Still waiting . Mailed Nov 2nd , denied Nov 17th for address with DMV . Resumitted Nov 28th . Here's a interesting story my son told me yesterday. He owns a local tire shop in town . A guy comes in the other day , and yells do you guys let handguns in here ? Now being a tire shop its very noisey . So he yells it four times , then when the machines were done being used , my son asked what he said. Do you guys let handguns in here ? My son said do you se a sign that says we don't . But if i where you i wound'nt broadcast it that you have one !!!!!! Looks like he got his permit , and some ammo for the anti-s to get it repeeled . What a D@##$$ss Hope that's not the way people are going to treat this right we finally got.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckman60 View Post
    Still waiting . Mailed Nov 2nd , denied Nov 17th for address with DMV . Resumitted Nov 28th . Here's a interesting story my son told me yesterday. He owns a local tire shop in town . A guy comes in the other day , and yells do you guys let handguns in here ? Now being a tire shop its very noisey . So he yells it four times , then when the machines were done being used , my son asked what he said. Do you guys let handguns in here ? My son said do you se a sign that says we don't . But if i where you i wound'nt broadcast it that you have one !!!!!! Looks like he got his permit , and some ammo for the anti-s to get it repeeled . What a D@##$$ss Hope that's not the way people are going to treat this right we finally got.
    That gentleman was not the brightest bulb in the package!

Hopefully this gentleman learned to keep quiet.I really don't think a repeal of CCW will really ever have even a chance in Wi in the future there is just to much support for it and I doubt any politician would want to incur that kind of wrath.

Interesting..... From another forum thought i would share....

Finally received mine today.

Received: 12/13

About time, eh? Congrats!!

Interesting numbers. Mine was issued 12/7, 21,9XX. Yours one day later, 1,000+ higher number. Unless mine was very early on 7th, and yours late in day on 8th, they've picked up the pace from the 600 per day earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    I for one will send a registered letter but I will not put all my information in that letter...SS#, Birthdate, names previously used in that letter...I will however put my name, address and phone # and a copy of my cashed check in the letter. I will expect them to contact me with an explanation of why I did not receive my a denial letter or my permit within the 45 days per the law...I do expect either a denial letter or permit within 3 days of receipt of that letter!!
    Put your drivers license number too. Not really "personal" info like S.S., but it may speed things up for you if it makes it easier for them to trace your application through their system.

Sponsored Links