Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by WD54241 Yes. Nov 1 to Nov 30th correct me folks if wrong have the 45 day rule, Dec1st forward have the 21 ...

Page 71 of 297 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4444
Like Tree2175Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Yes. Nov 1 to Nov 30th correct me folks if wrong have the 45 day rule, Dec1st forward have the 21 day turn around.
    Received by DOJ between 11/1 & 12/1 = 45 days. Received by DOJ on 12/2 or after = 21 days.
    WD54241 likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    Interesting..... From another forum thought i would share....

Finally received mine today.

Sent: 11/1

Cashed: 11/16

Issued: 12/8

Received: 12/13

Number: 23***

About time, eh? Congrats!!

Interesting numbers. Mine was issued 12/7, 21,9XX. Yours one day later, 1,000+ higher number. Unless mine was very early on 7th, and yours late in day on 8th, they've picked up the pace from the 600 per day earlier.
    Yup, that was my post, in reply to the post by airbrn2b, on wisconsinshooters.com. His was issued day after mine and was more than 1,000 numbers higher. But if mine was done early in day and his late, it's more like 2 days of processing, and doesn't mean any increase in pace.

FWIW... there's three others over there who mailed on 11/1, and get this... one had his check cashed on 11/7, another 11/9, the 3rd on 11/14. They're still waiting too.

Quote Originally Posted by rfb45colt View Post
    Received by DOJ between 11/1 & 12/1 = 45 days. Received by DOJ on 12/2 or after = 21 days.
    Congrats well done!

Quote Originally Posted by rfb45colt View Post
    Yup, that was my post, in reply to the post by airbrn2b's post, on wisconsinshooters.com. His was issued day after mine and was more than 1,000 numbers higher. But if mine was done early in day and his late, it's more like 2 days of processing, and doesn't mean any increase in pace.

FWIW... there's three others over there who mailed on 11/1, and get this... one had his check cashed on 11/7, another 11/9, the 3rd on 11/14. They're still waiting too.
    Lets hope they are picking up the pace. My buddys check cashed 17th mine 23rd and needlees to say we have heard nothing. So i check all the forums every few hrs during the day to keep up with the progress. Im hooked i cant stop looking. What will i do once i get mine. I will be lost. Jk

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Congrats well done!
    If i dont have mine by the 21st ill be mad. Mailed on the 15th. Maybe i should have waited.

App mailed on November 3rd
    Check cashed on November 18th
    Still no joy.
    "In whichever way I might like to relate my life to the rest of the world, my way takes me always across a great battlefield; unless I enter upon it, no permanent happiness can be mine." Carl von Clausewitz

After recieving my permit today I promptly put my sp-101 in my holster and my wife and daughter decided to go out to eat. We pulled into the local Pizza Hut parking lot and noticed the "no firearms allowed" sticker on the door. Now they have every right to post that, but I have every right to eat somewhere else. So I took my pocket full of money and spent it at another local eats place. Pizza Hut must be making all kinds of money in these hard times that they can be so ignorant. I will call the manager and let him know he lost out on income today and my family will never go there until that silly sign comes down. I love proving a point!

As I said earlier, I sure hope it comes Wed, I'm tired of holding my breath for 38 days! rupturd to many blood vessels in my face! all kidding aside from what Im seeing it's either on its way or in the printer.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandbuck View Post
    After recieving my permit today I promptly put my sp-101 in my holster and my wife and daughter decided to go out to eat. We pulled into the local Pizza Hut parking lot and noticed the "no firearms allowed" sticker on the door. Now they have every right to post that, but I have every right to eat somewhere else. So I took my pocket full of money and spent it at another local eats place. Pizza Hut must be making all kinds of money in these hard times that they can be so ignorant. I will call the manager and let him know he lost out on income today and my family will never go there until that silly sign comes down. I love proving a point!
    Good for you, I will also inform every business that posts that they have lost my patronage.
    "In whichever way I might like to relate my life to the rest of the world, my way takes me always across a great battlefield; unless I enter upon it, no permanent happiness can be mine." Carl von Clausewitz

Quote Originally Posted by Islandbuck View Post
    Good for you! now that they made there statement for the world to see, it increases their odds of being held up.

My business partner mailed his paperwork in on 11/1 and received his permit 11/24. I was about a month behind schedule (work was busy), with mine being dropped in the mail on 12/2 (going out on 12/3) with the check posting yesterday on 12/12. Now just to wait the incredibly torturous undetermined, potential 21 day, wait for approval or denial...

LC9
    Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    Good for you, I will also inform every business that posts that they have lost my patronage.
    I agree with this on everything except for bars. I'm not an idiot. If I'm going out drinking I'm not going to carry anyways, but I know there are idiots out there.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by LC9 View Post
    I agree with this on everything except for bars. I'm not an idiot. If I'm going out drinking I'm not going to carry anyways, but I know there are idiots out there.

Quote Originally Posted by LC9 View Post
    I don't drink or go to bars so I didn't even think of those places. lol

Quick story;

I have my car serviced at Vans Honda in Green Bay. Went in to have oil changed they had a sign. I took the time to talk to them about their sign and how in reality they were liable with sign up and with no sign they are protected under the law. I also told because of the sign I could not do anymore business with them. I explained that I intend to carry and would not violate the law therefore could not come into their business for service. Well I got an email indicating they did some research agreed with my dissertation and took down the signs and would appreciate my business again. They indeed will get my business.

You can carry in a bar and if you do not consume alcohol you are fine and many bars serve good food.

Links