Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 75

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by WD54241 Depending on how motivated the mailman is, about an hour to go! Than I'll gimp on down to the mailbox and ...

Page 75 of 297 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4453
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Depending on how motivated the mailman is, about an hour to go! Than I'll gimp on down to the mailbox and take a peek.
    I'm starting to wrap my head in duck tape! Nothing again. I just hope you day 1 people can give us good news today!!! I have extra tape if anyone needs some.

Just got off the phone and lady from doj said to send letter with information on when sent or received, copy of check posted, name , phone #, ss#. She stated don.t wait let the letters pass in the mail.

OMG was not even planning on using this lic just wanted to have the option what a pain in the tail-end.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    After the 45 days I will be useing Kathie63's idea with the certified letter. Also the Facebook group is also an awsome idea. I personaly am not on facebook because I try to lead a life under the radar, however, after I check the mail today, I may become the last human on the planet to get a facebook account. Another great idea Kathie 63. I see a leader and possable movement imerging.
    Your not the last person to have Facebook account I use to have one untill I googled my name and all my Facebook pics showed up on google images. I was under the impression it was private to everybody but your friends but I was wrong so I will stay away from Facebook but will definitely send a certified letter and make a phone call.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramjet View Post
    I sent a letter to my State Senetor and Representative today expressing the inconsistency and frustration we all feel. I know they have more pressing business but felt obligated to inform them of the mess that's is Madison.

I also sent them and their staffers a link to this thread.
    Thanks Ramjet
    WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Quote Originally Posted by magic4833 View Post
    Just got off the phone and lady from doj said to send letter with information on when sent or received, copy of check posted, name , phone #, ss#. She stated don.t wait let the letters pass in the mail.

OMG was not even planning on using this lic just wanted to have the option what a pain in the tail-end.
    I think she may have just admitted they misplaced a pile of applications?
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

haven't been here for a while, really shocked to read so many of same folks as before not receiving permits, this system must really be f---ed up. I would have thought first in first out would have been the easiest system to follow, where did it go wrong? only answer that is reasonable is, its government run, so the best system is create mass confusion so you have to over manage the whole thing. seems a lot of companies have adopted this also! I was always taught to keep it simple so you don't have to manage it, always worked too! once again Good luck to all still waiting, Happy Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by ramjet View Post
    i think she may have just admitted they misplaced a pile of applications?
    oh now that is really reassuring!! Omg, wth.

I'm going to wait the 45 days as required. If and when I send my letter I'll be including a Christmas stocking with coal in it.

You know, I think I got it all figured out now! Anybody who wants to know, what I Know, send me your information and a $50 check, Ill cash that check and let you know exactly whats going on here, in about 45 days.... Maby....

Quote Originally Posted by magic4833 View Post

Did she say to mail the letter to the same address as the applications were sent?

I am sending in a letter, copy of my application, training cert and copy of check and stamp all DUPLICATE! CERTIFIED of course! Today if I don't get my permit.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rugerdog77 View Post
    Your not the last person to have Facebook account I use to have one untill I googled my name and all my Facebook pics showed up on google images. I was under the impression it was private to everybody but your friends but I was wrong so I will stay away from Facebook but will definitely send a certified letter and make a phone call.
    You can make security setting pretty secure.

Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    You can make security setting pretty secure.
    Yep, I think its a good idea, and sometime tomorow I will set up an account and look you up. Im not a social butterfly, but ill do it cause its a good cause.

LC9
    Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    Did she say to mail the letter to the same address as the applications were sent?

I am sending in a letter, copy of my application, training cert and copy of check and stamp all DUPLICATE! CERTIFIED of course! Today if I don't get my permit.
    ll
    I know they won't give any info over the phone, figure I'll get all the required documentation and just stroll over to the capital building and see if I can get an answer straight up. Of course I'm not at the 45 day mark yet... so I'll have to wait.

Check cashed 11/25 and I haven't been home to check the mail yet but I'm not optomistic.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramjet View Post
    I think she may have just admitted they misplaced a pile of applications?
    How does the DOJ misplace applications? It's a lousy 3 step process! Every step should be able to be cross check by computer! They should also have the ability to bring up a master page stating the staus of everyone!! there is no check and balance with them. But they sure didnt misplace the checks! I have not heard of a single person say the doj failed to deposit.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Looks like they found the ones that fell behind a desk.
    sent 11/2 check cleared 11/17 issued 12/8 received 12/14 22,000+
    Hang on guys there coming....
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Sponsored Links