Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Sent Nov 2 Check Stamped Nov 16 Cleared Bank Nov 17 Issued Dec 10 Received Dec 14 #241**...

Page 77 of 296 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 4440
Like Tree2174Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Sent Nov 2
    Check Stamped Nov 16
    Cleared Bank Nov 17
    Issued Dec 10
    Received Dec 14

#241**
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Don't know about you but when I send my letter on the morning of my 45th day, I'm addressing the letter not only to the DOJ but I'm including my state represenitive. This way the Doj knows that I've included my represenitive! The letter will be worded with my complete disgust of the handling and treatment by the doj. At the very least they will know I've requested help from my rep and they will be expecting either a call or letter from them. Thurs is day 39. The 45th day I shall employ a scorcthed earth policy against the DOJ.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmeanor View Post
    sent nov 2
    check stamped nov 16
    cleared bank nov 17
    issued dec 10
    received dec 14

#241**
    congrats!!!
    MrMeanor likes this.

Time line

I sent mine in late was in no hurry after a 20 year wait. Wife and I checks both clear the same day. The only thing I am concerned about now is will it be repealed or so limited by new restriction by the time it is issued , the permit will be worthless anyway.
    I am hearing from organizers I work with that it is on the list of things to fix after the recall.

Fix?

I do believe many democratic legislators supported this bill.

I also do not believe Walker will be recalled as the Dems have nobody to run against him that can win.

But we need to be ever vigilant in protecting our rights and should vote that way.

One of the most basic is protecting those we love and ourselves.

Contact the Department of Justice
    If you would like to contact the Wisconsin Department of Justice by telephone, please call:
    608-266-1221

If you would like to write to the Wisconsin Department of Justice, please direct all communication to:
    Wisconsin Department of Justice
    P.O. Box 7857
    Madison, WI 53707-7857
    Fax: 608-267-2779

The Wisconsin Department of Justice headquarters is located in the Risser Justice Center, 17 West Main Street, in Madison, 53703.

If you would like to serve a notice of claim [PDF form] upon the Attorney General under Wis. Stat. 893.82, please direct such claim to:
    Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen
    114 East State Capitol
    Madison, WI 53702-7857

Quote Originally Posted by Ramjet View Post
    Fix?

I also do not believe Walker will be recalled as the Dems have nobody to run against him that can win.

But we need to be ever vigilant in protecting our rights and should vote that way.

Sorry I will not vote for Walker, he has done too many corrupt things in this state and not just since he was elected governor.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I sent mine in late was in no hurry after a 20 year wait. Wife and I checks both clear the same day. The only thing I am concerned about now is will it be repealed or so limited by new restriction by the time it is issued , the permit will be worthless anyway.
    I am hearing from organizers I work with that it is on the list of things to fix after the recall.
    wouldn't that make everybody's day? spend money, wait for ever, get lied to, get permit FINALLY! then have it all go away. I would have to use some of WD54241 duct tape for my head also not explode lol.

Where The Bluffs,Mississippi, and Eagles Meet.
    Well all I can say about that is to many a**nine people who believe that law abiding citizens with guns is a bad idea. When you will never stop the criminals from having them. They never have been able too stop them never will. They can try too prove that statement wrong but never will.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramjet View Post
    Fix?

Rep. Josh Zepnick sent the message showing what they have planned. His Bill was that message they will so limit the law that it will be worthless I work with some of the folks behind this stuff they think we all are on board with them. It was just a message the real Bills are already being written.

AFAIK, there's no planned recalls in the Assembly, and it's solidly behind Act 35, and it's not just the repulicans. Even IF Walker got recalled (he won't), and more repub senators get recalled (they won't) there's still the Assembly to get a bill through. Zepnick is a fool. Isn't he the same nutcase that proposed a bill to ban CC at gas stations? I really thought that was just a joke, and kept waiting for the punchline... that never came. He can "plan" whatever he can dream up... but his getting anywhere with his plans is a delusion.

Mr Zepnick has been a pain in conceal carry since it's conception. the best way to stop him is to support Gov.Walker weather you have had to wait for your permit or have it already. We would not even be having this conversation if it wasn't for the Republican majority and Gov Walker. He has also signed bills supporting sportsman. and the State is begining to crawl our way out of the financial problems the Dems dropped us into.So please support our Gov and protect our new hard fought for rights and the well being of our State.
    eZ7jockey likes this.

I'm on day 36 waiting couldn't be happier I am just thrilled to live in a state that has conceal carry even if I have to wait. I have a S&W model 60 .38 snubbie on layaway anxious to be able to carry. Thankyou Gov. Walker for signing our new law.
    dwebs262 likes this.

With the over whelming applications for the permit these lawmakers once they tally final numbers will not play political suicide. It's here to stay! Hey we shouldnt talk politics on this page.
    MrMeanor and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    Sorry I will not vote for Walker, he has done too many corrupt things in this state and not just since he was elected governor.
    You would not be getting a CCW had Walker not been elected. Would you rather return to the likes of Jim Doyle who vetoed two previous legislative attempts? Ditto for Voter ID - I would like to feel confident that my vote is not being cancelled by some ineligible scumbag. Finally, the reforms he has instituted are needed and in the best interests of the state, and I speak as a retired state employee.
    eZ7jockey likes this.

Links