Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Islandbuck After recieving my permit today I promptly put my sp-101 in my holster and my wife and daughter decided to go ...

Page 79 of 296 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4431
Like Tree2173Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Islandbuck View Post
    After recieving my permit today I promptly put my sp-101 in my holster and my wife and daughter decided to go out to eat. We pulled into the local Pizza Hut parking lot and noticed the "no firearms allowed" sticker on the door. Now they have every right to post that, but I have every right to eat somewhere else. So I took my pocket full of money and spent it at another local eats place. Pizza Hut must be making all kinds of money in these hard times that they can be so ignorant. I will call the manager and let him know he lost out on income today and my family will never go there until that silly sign comes down. I love proving a point!
    I started a new thread to list businesses that do not allow weapons so we will know where not to spend our money.

Do Not Patronize Businesses That Are Anti Concealed Carry
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    voter id is fine but he has made it almost impossible for a lot of voters to vote...and the redistricting so the districts are in favor of the republicans is so wrong. It seems that is the only way the republicans can win is by cheating.
    Well then, I think you should be more specific and cite examples of how Walker "has made it almost impossible for a lot of voters to vote". Sounds like Democrat propaganda to me. And redistricting is always done by the party in power - maybe you missed that in Civics class (the Dems would have redistricted in favor of Democrats).

Aside from all that, those of you who mailed your apps on Nov. 1 and are still waiting is puzzling. You are entitled to an explanation.

SENT APPLICATION IN............11/7.....................CHECK CASHED................11/21............It is now December 15th.......and still not a word.........CONGRATS to those of you that have gotten your permits!

Wink

Thank you Governor Walker for making this possible but could you please send us our permits?..........

I am going to the range tommorrow and shoot some of my frustration away
    THEONLYGHOST and magic4833 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    voter id is fine but he has made it almost impossible for a lot of voters to vote....
    How so? They get free ID's of they can't afford them.

mailed 11/2
    check cashed 11/17
    no permit

I am trying to figure out the point of applying early, was it to just stimulate cash flow for the state?
    This is a lesson for me on how government works. hurry up and wait....

O-well, maybe today

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    I started a new thread to list businesses that do not allow weapons so we will know where not to spend our money.

Do Not Patronize Businesses That Are Anti Concealed Carry

Islandbuck has it right we need to tell them as law abiding citizens we can't not won't spend our money there and we need to tell them why their businesses are targets for criminals. And allways tell them wisconsin law states any businesses allowing ccw are immune form any damages should something happen but the law does not mention businesses that don't. The liability factor will have the best influence. And the most important thing always be calm courteous and respctfull.

Good Morning everyone, It's a new day and I'm growing tired of trying to portray that I'm upbeat when in fact I'm depressed over this entire quagmire. This entire situation just re-enforces my distrust in the ability of the government. What should have been a orderly process has turned into a nightmare. Madison and for that matter Washington should have an industrial ennma, we need a good flushing.
    Day 39 or 40 now lost track.
    Mailed 11/4
    Deposited 11/16
    Still waiting, Processed in order of receiving, I don't know whats worse the raping that is taking place or the lying. Believe me I re wrote this to make it clean.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Why even waist the ink on the application "Applications processed in order of Reciept" Utter Balderdash!! DOJ has made no attempt to say sorry. They have made excuse after excuse. To those who have already received your permit your simply plain lucky in a flawed processe in a flawed agency. I was raised say what you mean and mean what you say! If we tried this crap to the dept of revenue or others they would crush us like a water bug. I have to go to walgreens to get some grease for this shafting I'm taking.
    rugerdog77 and magic4833 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Why even waist the ink on the application "Applications processed in order of Reciept" Utter Balderdash!! DOJ has made no attempt to say sorry. They have made excuse after excuse. To those who have already received your permit your simply plain lucky in a flawed processe in a flawed agency. I was raised say what you mean and mean what you say! If we tried this crap to the dept of revenue or others they would crush us like a water bug. I have to go to walgreens to get some grease for this shafting I'm taking.
    I am holding up my coffee cup. HERE HERE!

Where The Bluffs,Mississippi, and Eagles Meet.
    WD54241
    Mine was cashed on the 15
    Yours was cashed on the 16
    Wife's was cashed on the 17
    Bet we are all in the same stack and they forgot to flip it over.
    Wife got hers 12/14 I'm guessing you next then mine will be after yours.

Where The Bluffs,Mississippi, and Eagles Meet.
    Rugerdog77
    I really hate to say this but I'm thinking your on the bottom of that stack.
    When in fact if they would have just flipped it over you would have been towards the top where ya should have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    In about 20min I gota take the walk of disapontment to the mailbox. Whats my odds?
    I know the feeling, I used to like getting the mail, now its just a disappointing walk of shame...
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CONCTED View Post
    Well here's an update
    Mine sent 11/04
    Wife's sent 11/04
    Mine cashed 11/15
    Wife's cashed 11/17
    Mine cleared 11/16
    Wife's cleared 11/18
    My permit issued YEA RIGHT!
    Wife's permit issued 12/10
    Permit received WHAT YOU SMOKING!!!!!
    Wife's permit received 11/14
    Done in order received NOT THIS HOUSE!!!!!!
    My number guess 265**
    Wife's number 244**
    Congrats too her now she can carry that Taurus 1911 45acp I got her for her birthday on 11/20/11.
    The Cassull and the 357 magnum still waiting for their day!
    Maybe they are doing it Ladies first...
    magic4833 likes this.

Links