Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 87

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Guess i'll wait out 16th & 17th to see what happens. If nothing, i'll do what you wrote in a previous post. send copy of ...

Page 87 of 297 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 4453
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

  1. #1291
    Member Array rokrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    milwaukee, wi
    Posts
    15
    Guess i'll wait out 16th & 17th to see what happens. If nothing, i'll do what you wrote in a previous post. send copy of check, DL,SS, etc.,& play the "waiting game" again.


  2. #1292
    Member Array farmermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    racine county
    Posts
    99

    Nothing yet.......still waiting.....unpatiently

    Well, took that long walk to the mailbox today......still nothing.....this is getting depressing. Congrats to all of you that have gotten yours. I'm happy for you. This shouldn't have been that hard. I know they received a lot of applications but like on a previous post.........just put each day separately in a new bin.......geesh

  3. #1293
    Member Array rstanek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Holmen, Wisconsin
    Posts
    86
    The definition of optimistic:

    When I come home from work today , my permit will be in the mailbox

  4. #1294
    Member Array rokrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    milwaukee, wi
    Posts
    15
    rstanek, i hope so. got my Utah permit 2 1/2 yrs ago in less than 40 days after mailing standard 1st class almost 1/2 way across country! that's what makes all this laughable.
    Last edited by rokrok; December 16th, 2011 at 08:50 AM. Reason: misspelling

  5. #1295
    Member Array FryDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by farmermom View Post
    How do you copy what someone said and have it highlighted in blue?.............Sorry I didn't do it right
    Hit the "Reply with quote" right under their post!

  6. #1296
    Senior Member Array Ramjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NE Wisconsin
    Posts
    605
    Good morning my fellow Wisconsinites brethren in waiting.

    Today is a new day and hopefully the pile gets smaller? That means they are getting closer. If I could just get a week or so where no new mail comes in they might get to mine.

    On the plus side I can go pickup my new Kahr Arms CW9 today.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  7. #1297
    Member Array magic4833's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    54
    No permit yesterday.. At least I was at work so that I didn't explode. I really can't wait time Monday that's 45 for me. Is this a law and if so, then would it also be a violation of such law and would open to charges. I would love to file a lawsuit on that.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  8. #1298
    New Member Array DANC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Spring City
    Posts
    1
    Just to let all those sill waiting know, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

    Sent 11/1/11
    Check deposited 11/23/11
    Received Denial letter 11/25/11 ( DOT problem)
    Reapplied 11/25/11
    Issued 12/10/11
    Sent 12/13/11
    Received 12/15/11 (5 days from issue to Received)
    #243xx

    It sure feels great. Hang in there, its on its way
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  9. #1299
    Senior Member Array WD54241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lake shore N.E. W.I.
    Posts
    917
    Morning all. I want to apologize for last night for the exchange I had with that individual. No matter what anyone said or posted he found fault. I took it as an insult to my character as well as my friends here on this page. I know we have been waiting patiently and shared information resulting from phone calls to Madison. I have never fabricated or sensationalized any of my postings to imply or mislead anyone. I did learn from this exchange, next time he comes on I shall ignore him.
    magic4833 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

  10. #1300
    Senior Member Array WD54241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lake shore N.E. W.I.
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by DANC View Post
    Just to let all those sill waiting know, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

    Sent 11/1/11
    Check deposited 11/23/11
    Received Denial letter 11/25/11 ( DOT problem)
    Reapplied 11/25/11
    Issued 12/10/11
    Sent 12/13/11
    Received 12/15/11 (5 days from issue to Received)
    #243xx

    It sure feels great. Hang in there, its on its way
    I also applied 11/4 approved 12/12 received 12/15 #248xx
    As a side note, it appears all of our permit #'s are near the end of what they have processed thus far. Draw your own conclusions.

  11. #1301
    Senior Member Array WD54241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lake shore N.E. W.I.
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by magic4833 View Post
    No permit yesterday.. At least I was at work so that I didn't explode. I really can't wait time Monday that's 45 for me. Is this a law and if so, then would it also be a violation of such law and would open to charges. I would love to file a lawsuit on that.
    I really hope you get your Christmas gift in the mail today!
    magic4833 likes this.

  12. #1302
    Member Array CONCTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where The Bluffs,Mississippi, and Eagles Meet.
    Posts
    40

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Morning all. I want to apologize for last night for the exchange I had with that individual. No matter what anyone said or posted he found fault. I took it as an insult to my character as well as my friends here on this page. I know we have been waiting patiently and shared information resulting from phone calls to Madison. I have never fabricated or sensationalized any of my postings to imply or mislead anyone. I did learn from this exchange, next time he comes on I shall ignore him.
    WD here is what I know mine cashed a day before yours,2 days before my wifes.
    Wife's received 12/14,yours received 12/15,mine not yet.
    First in first out not a chance A LITTLE COMMON SENSE TELLS YA THAT!
    Last edited by CONCTED; December 16th, 2011 at 03:27 PM.
    magic4833 likes this.

  13. #1303
    Senior Member Array Ramjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NE Wisconsin
    Posts
    605
    Never ever worry about how people come across on the net.

  14. #1304
    Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    LaCrosse Wisconsin
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by CONCTED View Post
    WD here is what I know mine cashed a day before yours,2 days before my wifes.
    Wife's received 12/14,yours received 12/15,mine not yet.
    First in first out not a chance A LITTLE COMMON SENSE TELLS YA THAT!
    So he can go blow smoke up someone else's you know what!!!
    Just remember there are many types on this site and the old adage is still correct. "The one thing about common sense is that it isn't all that common"
    WD54241 and CONCTED like this.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

  15. #1305
    Senior Member Array WD54241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lake shore N.E. W.I.
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by CONCTED View Post
    WD here is what I know mine cashed a day before yours,2 days before my wifes.
    Wife's received 12/14,yours received 12/15,mine not yet.
    First in first out not a chance A LITTLE COMMON SENSE TELLS YA THAT!
    So he can go blow smoke up someone else's you know what!!!
    Thank you! I was very surprised to see our permit #'s so high! appears we are the tail end. I wonder if he is connected to the DOJ in any capacity??

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

after the wisconsin doj cashes your check when will i get my ccw permit
,

where is my ccw wi

,

where is my wisconsin ccw permit

,
wi concealed carry
,
wisconsin ccw permit processing time
,

wisconsin ccw permit time

,

wisconsin ccw permit turn around time

,

wisconsin ccw time

,
wisconsin ccw turnaround
,
wisconsin concealed carry
,
wisconsin concealed carry wait time
,

wisconsin defensive carry forum

Click on a term to search for related topics.