Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 88

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by WD54241 Thank you! I was very surprised to see our permit #'s so high! appears we are the tail end. I wonder ...

Page 88 of 297 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 4448
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Thank you! I was very surprised to see our permit #'s so high! appears we are the tail end. I wonder if he is connected to the DOJ in any capacity??
    If not he's certainly qualified for the job from what were seeing/.
    WD54241, CONCTED and magic4833 like this.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Thank you! I was very surprised to see our permit #'s so high! appears we are the tail end. I wonder if he is connected to the DOJ in any capacity??
    You kind of think so the way he defends them. A little testy isn't he?
    CONCTED and magic4833 like this.

Not just last night but several days ago as well. Everything anyone said he picked apart. I'm far from perfect and I admit it! I'm grateful for friends and waking up and putting two feet on the floor!
    Kathie, I still think today is your day!!
    magic4833 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Where The Bluffs,Mississippi, and Eagles Meet.
    Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    testy is an understatement I could think of a few others but is he worth it.
    THINK NOT A CHANCE IN ????!!!!!!

Not just last night but several days ago as well. Everything anyone said he picked apart. I'm far from perfect and I admit it! I'm grateful for friends and waking up and putting two feet on the floor!
    Kathie, I still think today is your day!!
    Maybe, but I doubt it will be here today. I'd be shocked if it was. LOL

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Unrelated (sort of) but interesting to me. as of right now:

There are currently 47 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 38 guests) One of them hopefully is from the DOJ
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

LC9
    So sorry everyone...

Continue on with your 'pile' conspiracy theory or perpetuate whatever nonsense garbage you want without any supporting data. I know you just want something to yell about while you wait for your permits. I'm sure it helps soothe the frustration. Who am I to defy you of that?

Apologies.

Listen no conspiracy here just some discussion amongst friends trying to figure out what the heck is going on. You certainly have to admit the planning and handling of this process is screwed up. The DOJ got overwhelmed and there was no excuse for it.

There is no excuse for the fact that they didn't request help until the 15th day they were into this. This is typical of how the government agencies operate maybe, just maybe we as tax payers are just sick and tired of it.

No way any business would have let it get that far and most businesses do not have the notice that the DOJ had. So folks are venting so whats the big deal to you. Or are you a DOJ employee that feels picked on?

You don't like what people are saying here its simple do not read this thread but your demeanor and attitude is way out of line. Again who cares if people feel a certain way that feeling is based on a perception and personal experience how does that effect you?

I think people are just trying to find reasoning for the delays and the order in which the DOJ is operating on this topic. If the DOJ does not like this "mis-information" then they could very simply give an explination on thier website or even on this thread. Its that simple until they do let the conspiracy theory's continue!

Bad side no permit today checked cleared 17th November.

Good side picked up my new CW9 Kahr the stable is really looking good and I am doing my part to stimulate the economy. Oh in order to pick this gun up I had to pass the Back Ground Check and the guy that was on the phone with DOJ was vague but said they are working hard on the applications.
    WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckman60 View Post
    Its HERE !!!!
    Mailed Nov.2nd
    Recieved denial letter Nov.17th
    due to DMV address issue
    Resumitted Nov.28th
    recieved Dec. 15th mid 24***
    you resubmitted your application and received prior to other waiting here that's so FUBAR

Believe it or not, it came today! #25,000+. i think that many more will receive theirs this wkend.

LC9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramjet View Post
    Listen no conspiracy here just some discussion amongst friends trying to figure out what the heck is going on. You certainly have to admit the planning and handling of this process is screwed up. The DOJ got overwhelmed and there was no excuse for it.
    I agree the process is slow, I'm still waiting for mine. I feel like I've said this already several times. I'd like my permit to arrive as much as the next person.

There is no excuse for the fact that they didn't request help until the 15th day they were into this. This is typical of how the government agencies operate maybe, just maybe we as tax payers are just sick and tired of it.

No way any business would have let it get that far and most businesses do not have the notice that the DOJ had. So folks are venting so whats the big deal to you. Or are you a DOJ employee that feels picked on?
    No I don't work for the DOJ. Again, agree that the process was poorly thought out and poorly implemented. I have no love for the government, republican or democrat. I couldn't possibly care any less than I do right now about people venting their frustrations.

You don't like what people are saying here its simple do not read this thread but your demeanor and attitude is way out of line. Again who cares if people feel a certain way that feeling is based on a perception and personal experience how does that effect you?

I think people are just trying to find reasoning for the delays and the order in which the DOJ is operating on this topic. If the DOJ does not like this "mis-information" then they could very simply give an explination on thier website or even on this thread. Its that simple until they do let the conspiracy theory's continue!
    Generally, on this community I do like what I read. Just the occasional spattering of.... nevermind.

I have no problem with people thinking of possible reasons for the delay, and am actually indifferent to what everyone says. In general, this is a good community.

The only problem I have is when people post things as if it is fact. There are many people who will read this thread once and then never come back. Now they have bad information because people are posting this "pile theory" as absolute fact. Is it true? Maybe, but none of us know. People come here to be informed and they are given bad information.

That, in my opinion, reflects poorly on your community.

Quote Originally Posted by rokrok View Post
    Believe it or not, it came today! #25,000+. i think that many more will receive theirs this wkend.
    Congratulations!!

I really hope you get your Christmas gift in the mail today!
    Thanks all I can do is wait

Where The Bluffs,Mississippi, and Eagles Meet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverickx50 View Post
    Just remember there are many types on this site and the old adage is still correct. "The one thing about common sense is that it isn't all that common"
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverickx50 View Post
    If not he's certainly qualified for the job from what were seeing/.
    Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LC9 View Post
    So sorry everyone...

Continue on with your 'pile' conspiracy theory or perpetuate whatever nonsense garbage you want without any supporting data. I know you just want something to yell about while you wait for your permits. I'm sure it helps soothe the frustration. Who am I to defy you of that?

Apologies.
    If you can follow this I will make it simple
    Sent 11/4/11 mine, wife's and WD's.
    Cashed mine 11/15, WD's 11/16, wife's 11/17
    Wife's issued 12/10 remember Saturday
    WD's issued 12/12 less than 500 apart
    Mine not issued yet
    Last edited by CONCTED; December 16th, 2011 at 02:30 PM.
    WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Thanks.

Links