Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 94

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I can finally carry across the border into WI! YAY! Now we just need to get MN to sell liquor on Sundays haha!...

Page 94 of 297 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 4449
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

I can finally carry across the border into WI! YAY! Now we just need to get MN to sell liquor on Sundays haha!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.
    2nd Amendment, the one that protects the rest!

Quote Originally Posted by CONCTED View Post
    Well got home checked the mail still nothing. Sent the 4th cashed the 15th.
    Yes today was a rather good day for a lot of folks. I could see there smiles in their postings. You should be getting yours perhaps Saturday. I can't see it going much more. I want to be able to read your happiness!

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Not just last night but several days ago as well. Everything anyone said he picked apart. I'm far from perfect and I admit it! I'm grateful for friends and waking up and putting two feet on the floor!
    Kathie, I still think today is your day!!
    Might I ask who you are talking about. Tried scroll back to see and couldn't find who.

I have been through this crappy process and a long wait. 45 days form when i first mailed on nov 1 till i got my permit. I promise everyone that is still waiting the moment u get your permit, and u will very soon, all your anger will go away so fast you won't ever remember u were upset. i carried yesterday and all day today. it still feels like im breaking the law and that i have a great big secret that no one else nows, but at the same time i am very proud to be in a small group of people that have made a decision to take on this great honor of being a concealed carry permit holder. its also a great responsibility. I plan to carry everyday! If u dont whats the point of having the permit! We have a chance to help make this world a better place, but one person cant do it alone. I hope everyone plans to carry everyday!
    Ramjet, THEONLYGHOST and rokrok like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    Might I ask who you are talking about. Tried scroll back to see and couldn't find who.
    The room was shut down as a result. We are being monitored. The offending posts have been deleted. Most of the individuals are here now and if it's all the same I consider the matter closed. I mean no disrespect.

Quote Originally Posted by CONCTED View Post
    Well got home checked the mail still nothing. Sent the 4th cashed the 15th.
    Tomorrow's your day I can feel it!!
    WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    Check your mailbox

Where The Bluffs,Mississippi, and Eagles Meet.
    Yes we will not be going there again we just all need to be respectful with our post. Myself included. Hope the rest do the same. We are all here for a good reason lets focus on that.

Quote Originally Posted by david2024 View Post
    I have been through this crappy process and a long wait. 45 days form when i first mailed on nov 1 till i got my permit. I promise everyone that is still waiting the moment u get your permit, and u will very soon, all your anger will go away so fast you won't ever remember u were upset. i carried yesterday and all day today. it still feels like im breaking the law and that i have a great big secret that no one else nows, but at the same time i am very proud to be in a small group of people that have made a decision to take on this great honor of being a concealed carry permit holder. its also a great responsibility. I plan to carry everyday! If u dont whats the point of having the permit! We have a chance to help make this world a better place, but one person cant do it alone. I hope everyone plans to carry everyday!
    Well as fate would have it my first day with it and I couldnt take it with me! picked my son up from school and paid property taxes! figures right.

TGP
    Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    Keep the faith! It will be here SOON!
    Mailed 11/1/11 from Sparta
    Check cashed 11/15/11
    Nothing yet!

Quote Originally Posted by TGP View Post
    Mailed 11/1/11 from Sparta
    Check cashed 11/15/11
    Nothing yet!
    Keep the faith!!!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Well as fate would have it my first day with it and I couldnt take it with me! picked my son up from school and paid property taxes! figures right.
    I hear ya my first day too I got home from work and had to stay there with sick kids while my wife went to wal mart.

IBD
    FINALLY..............SENT Nov 3, cashed Nov 18, issued Dec 9, mailed Dec 12, We were gone this week but when I got home today (FRI) it was in all the weeks held mail....so don't really know when it got here. Just glad if finally did. The guy a few posts back was right....the anger melts away when it finally arrives....but it was still a pissy deal to have to wait so long anyway when I have been advocating/fighting for and pushing for this for over 10yrs now. It all really began with a now retired state Senator Dave Zien long ago.....from Chippewa Falls area.....a very strong advocate for CCW and our 2nd Amendment Rights. I believe the DOJ never really was geared up to handle the flood of apps that showed up in the first few days....
    THEONLYGHOST and MrMeanor like this.
    NRA LIFE-Endowment
    NRA Home Firearms Safety & Pistol Instructor
    WI-DNR Hunter Safety Instructor
    WI-FORCE
    SASS Range Officer

I'm a springfield guy myself, xd 9 subcompact xdm 45 3.8". But I just purchased a glock 32. Buddy has one I liked his so I guess time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by IBD View Post
    FINALLY..............SENT Nov 3, cashed Nov 18, issued Dec 9, mailed Dec 12, We were gone this week but when I got home today (FRI) it was in all the weeks held mail....so don't really know when it got here. Just glad if finally did. The guy a few posts back was right....the anger melts away when it finally arrives....but it was still a pissy deal to have to wait so long anyway when I have been advocating/fighting for and pushing for this for over 10yrs now. It all really began with a now retired state Senator Dave Zien long ago.....from Chippewa Falls area.....a very strong advocate for CCW and our 2nd Amendment Rights. I believe the DOJ never really was geared up to handle the flood of apps that showed up in the first few days....
    Congrats!!!

Links