Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 95

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Really glad to see so many permits fulfilled today. Hoping mine comes tomorrow....

Page 95 of 297 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 4452
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

LC9
    Really glad to see so many permits fulfilled today. Hoping mine comes tomorrow.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

LC9
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    Might I ask who you are talking about. Tried scroll back to see and couldn't find who.
    He was talking about me. He exaggerates, but regardless it is in the past.

This You Tube is worth a rerun.......

Check this You Tube out [make sure U watch its not what it appears to be] Gun Free Zones - 1/2 Hour News Hour - YouTube
    hdman97 and rokrok like this.

Since November 1st the low life's and criminals in WI are reassessing their "game plans".

The Supreme Court ruled in District of Columbia v. Heller (2008) that "the inherent right of self-defense has been central to the Second Amendment right," and that the Second Amendment protects a pre-existing individual right to keep and bear arms, without regard to a person`s relationship to a militia, including "the individual right to possess and carry weapons in case of confrontation." The Court previously recognized that the Second Amendment protects an individual right in U.S. v. Cruikshank (1876), Presser v. Illinois (1886), U.S. v. Miller (1939) and U.S. v. Verdugo-Urquidez (1990). [Source: NRA]

a_gun_in_the_hand.jpg
    Why CC is important.
    Police aren’t required to protect you: In Warren v. District of Columbia (1981), the D.C. Court of Appeals ruled, “official police personnel and the government employing them are not generally liable to victims of criminal acts for failure to provide adequate police protection . . . a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular citizen.” In Bowers v. DeVito (1982), the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals ruled, “[T]here is no constitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen.” [Source: NRA]

RTC reduces crime: Studying crime trends in every county in the U.S., John Lott and David Mustard concluded, “allowing citizens to carry concealed weapons deters violent crimes. . . . [W]hen state concealed handgun laws went into effect in a county, murders fell by 8.5 percent, and rapes and aggravated assaults fell by 5 and 7 percent.” [Source: John Lott, “Crime, Deterrence, and Right To Carry Concealed Handguns,”]

criminals.jpg
    WD54241 likes this.

Congradulations to all those people that received their permits! Unfortunately I wasn't one of them.............still waiting...

Waited 20 plus years another month won't madder.
    More focused on how we keep the right to CC. It is going to be ashame to lose so quickly after we passed it.
    You know things will slow down over Christmas and new year.

today is 1 month since check was cashed, lets see what today brings, I try not to get to excited, If the good lord wants me to have it, it will be provided

Congrats to everyone who has recieved their permits, Merry Christmas everyone
    Be safe

Fri the 16 it was issued12/14 #267***.My check was cashed on11/21
    MrMeanor and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Well day 39 and still waiting, Mailed 11/5 check cashed 11/16. sounds like people are starting to get them more regularly so I,ll be patient it would be nice to get b-4 Christmas be a cool present. Merry Christmas to all
    WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Don't get to worried about losing it only a fool would really try to take away there is to much support in both branches of our Gov/ to try that. they like their jobs to much to chance losing them over a no win idea.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by palletman View Post
    Well day 39 and still waiting, Mailed 11/5 check cashed 11/16. sounds like people are starting to get them more regularly so I,ll be patient it would be nice to get b-4 Christmas be a cool present. Merry Christmas to all
    I hope you get it today! Merry Christmas to you as well.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by palletman View Post
    Don't get to worried about losing it only a fool would really try to take away there is to much support in both branches of our Gov/ to try that. they like their jobs to much to chance losing them over a no win idea.
    Been at 3 union meeting were the subject and how to approach it was discussed watch your back.

I started a new thread to list businesses that do not allow weapons so we will know where not to spend our money.

Do Not Patronize Businesses That Are Anti Concealed Carry

Here is a "Don't buy site" I use.

Donít Buy List | Wisconsin Gun Owners, Inc. (WGO) - Wisconsin's Only No-Compromise Gun Lobby - Wisconsin Gun Rights - Wisconsin Concealed Carry
    WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.
    "They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin
    "A gentlemen will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does, he needs it very badly!"
    Sir Winston Churchill

This You Tube is worth a rerun.......

Check this You Tube out [make sure U watch its not what it appears to be] Gun Free Zones - 1/2 Hour News Hour - YouTube

As Larry the cable guy would say "Now I don't care who you are THAT'S FUNNY!"

Great information! I'm printing a copy now. Thank you for posting it.

Sponsored Links