Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 98

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Jpeetz Attachment 55115 My lake is froze over, I dont care how cold it gets, Im going to like the feel of ...

Page 98 of 297 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 4453
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    Attachment 55115 My lake is froze over, I dont care how cold it gets, Im going to like the feel of cold steel against the skin.
    Gota resist licking the metal when the temperature gets below Zero, The hospital has the no gun signe up, Who would I possably find to remove the pistol safely from my tounge? LOL

I guess I am so far west that mine is coming by possum stuck in it's pouch but got as far as Eau Claire and decided to hybernate till May.At any rate what is the procedure if it is not here by 45days? anybody know for sure

Well, The finest idea I have heard so far came from Kathie63, Send a certified letter with proof of a cashed check, and just enuff info to back the DOJ into a corner.

Unlikely it will come to that now, seems like as of late they are realy pumping out the permits, never know though.

worried

my biggest worry is that due to having an extremly common name in wi that it may have gotten sent to another Applicant or person with the same name.I have had issues due to this problem b-4 with gov. applications for things.

Never know, they send my licence plate renuel to my workplace, Ive been trying to fix that for 10 years!! LOL

Went the mailbox and guess what, there it was, my permit, I finally got it in my grubby little hands, hang in there to those that didn't get it yet, its comming. #27***

mailed 11/2
    check cashed 11/17
    permit issued 12/15
    received 12/17
    Last edited by rstanek; December 17th, 2011 at 07:41 PM.
    rokrok and THEONLYGHOST like this.

I have heard a lot of different scenerios as to what is going on, I for one believe the problem is that "it is a government agency". If you need to have something lost, stolen from you, boggled, blundered, or messed up, the government is a fine place to start. But when I need my fix in any of these things I watch Americas funniest vidios, Govt blunders cost me too much money so I perticipate as little as possable. That said I haven heard of anyone going over 45 days yet. I do think the month of November was a DOJ mess up a little, but so far no one over 45 days that I am aware of.

Congrats, Be safe, Im going to check the mail rite now.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Took the grand kids to the LaCrosse children's museum today. I was sure I'd find that place posted. Surprise, It's not. So carried all day without a problem. Really so far VERY few places in LaCrosse are posted other than the VA facilities of course. Even the two local hospitals are not posted.
    Jpeetz and THEONLYGHOST like this.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Checked the mail, no permit, but I am expecting it around tuesday or so. HOPEFULLY???

Thats awsome, I have heard of a few local govts trying to figure out how to get around allowing to carry at public events up here, something about having to build a fenced inclosure around the events to keep concealed out. IDIOTS, I think they will find they are in for an uphill battle.

Verry few places here in Tomahawk too, hope it stays that way.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

In my opinion that may be the biggest responsibility we permit holders in wisconsin have now, second only to safety, to hold onto these rights and to educate others and other buisnesses as to why they should allow concealed carry That said, WHERE IS MY PERMIT!!! LOL
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Mailed: Nov. 7th
    Check cashed: Nov. 21st
    Permit received: Not yet...

I expected this to take all of the 45 days when I mailed my application. As day 39 goes by, it looks like I was right.

Sponsored Links