USCCA, Again.

This is a discussion on USCCA, Again. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Aphdmansoc I was impressed with Mr. Hayes responses and will give consideration to his organization. Agreed! I'm a brand new member here. ...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: USCCA, Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphdmansoc View Post
    I was impressed with Mr. Hayes responses and will give consideration to his organization.
    Agreed!

I'm a brand new member here. Recently became very interested in getting my CCW so I'm trying to learn as much as I can. I ended up here because I clicked on a USCCA ad on Facebook. A Google search later and I was very happy I found this forum and saved myself some serious cash. :)

2. Remove Ads

Being a newbie to the concealed carry world just a few months back, I checked out the USCCA myself and was a bit leery from the start. Just seemed like too much hype. Anyway, I signed on to the forum just to see what it would be like and immediately got the "hard-sell" on the insurance that included, shall we say, 'numerous' emails to watch videos and many other demonstrations (plus 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc, chances to buy) that just didn't do anything for me. Finally got fed up with all the pressure and signed myself out. Glad I did. As was mentioned above, most, if not all, the info need for proper concealed carry comes from fine sites like this anyway.

I agree that the dues paid to USCCA are better off spent.. I would argue that we should each instead donate half of that amount to Defensivecarry.com and take the other half to buy more ammo or a magazine.

I have read several issues of there magazine because a friend had a subscription. I just checked with them, and you can get a magazine only subscription without the insurance stuff. It is a bit expensive, but given the material in it, I wonder if it would be a good value.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Links