Am I reading the laws right?

This is a discussion on Am I reading the laws right? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I actually caught the Town of Castle Rock trying that crap and RMGO threathened an injuction and they changed all the signs to say CCW ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Am I reading the laws right?

I actually caught the Town of Castle Rock trying that crap and RMGO threathened an injuction and they changed all the signs to say CCW was allowed ( only open carry banned).

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by 3dfxMM View Post
    I don't know if Kansas has a specific law regarding age of ownership of handguns, but it is perfectly legal to own a handgun if you are 18 or older, according to federal law. You have to be 21 to purchase one, but not to own one.
    Same here. It's just an 18 yr old can run out and "buy" a handgun, and can't get a CC permit until they are 21 .. so they couldn't legally carry concealed anyway.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links