dont ask dont tell - Page 3

dont ask dont tell

This is a discussion on dont ask dont tell within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Why form a partnership with someone who is already making it a shaky/uncomfortable start? If you move forward with this, expect the words, "We told ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: dont ask dont tell

Why form a partnership with someone who is already making it a shaky/uncomfortable start?
    If you move forward with this, expect the words, "We told you so!"...I'm just sayin...
    walleye likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I bet he changes his mind the first time he is robbed.

The 3 D's: Three elements that disrupt a partnership: Death, disability, disagreement. You have a significant disagreement now; it will get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Why form a partnership with someone who is already making it a shaky/uncomfortable start?
    If you move forward with this, expect the words, "We told you so!"...I'm just sayin...
    I think this says in very simple and direct way what others are getting at. Now, there may be some objective reason for his objections that neither we nor you know about - I mentioned Liability Insurance costs, that kind of thing. So, I'd check on that first.

But if nothing like that is the case and this is just his "want" - OK, that's his view, fine etc. - but, it's 50-50, so why before the papers are signed is he telling you what to do based on his private views? About anything? He could have just sat down and shared his feelings about this or anything else - I mean to discuss it as equals. But to just tell you what to do?

Like "Resupt99", I see a light in the distance shining on the train tracks. Better think of getting off them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links