Glock 26

Glock 26

This is a discussion on Glock 26 within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I am a little new to the poly pistol world but have been looking at Glocks after many have share their love for them... ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TonyDTrigger

Thread: Glock 26

Glock 26

So I am a little new to the poly pistol world but have been looking at Glocks after many have share their love for them... However I also want something easy to conceal, this Model 26 looks like it may be just right for me. The seller says its like new, but the price ($525) seems a little high as I have seen full size Glocks going for the same... Any advice? Also just how safe are these being that the safety is part of the trigger...

Thanks!

ARMSLIST.com - Local Classifieds for Guns

The night sights up the price, you can get a brand new G26 with standard sights for like $500, it's up to you if you want the night sights or not. This gun is just as safe as any other gun with an external safety, keep your finger off the boom switch until you are ready to shoot and you are good to go. I carry my G19 everyday.

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Off hand, the price seems a little bit high as a brand new Glocks 26 can be had for nearly the same price. My advice would be to do some shopping around and see what they are going for. Also consider whether or not you would be paying and sales tax, shipping, or FFL fees.

As far as the safety goes, Glocks require a good holster and you want to be sure that things, such as clothing, don't get stuck in the trigger area when you are putting into your holster.

I purchased a Glock 26 Gen4 for brand new with standard sights for around $550. I like it and the ability to use a Glock 19 or Glock 17's mag in it too is a plus if you wanted to carry additional mags.

I can't conceal it yet because my permit hasn't arrived yet, but I will inside my house to get use to it.
    If you wish for peace, prepare for war.

G26 is a great little carry piece. About perfect.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

GM
    IMO if the gun is like new (less than 100 rounds through it), has new mepro night sights installed, comes with two 10 rounds factory mags, two 12 rounds extended factory mags, and you really want the extras then the price is OK.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

I am not completely needing the night sights but would be a nice touch and the extention mags would be nice too...

Thanks for the replies think I will look into it further.

A great firearm, but priced as new...look around.OMO
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I bought my 26 a couple of years ago. They were scarce in my neck of the woods. I ended up paying more than I wanted, but that's life. At least I was able to find and buy exactly what I wanted. BTW, I got night sights on mine and I love them.
    Question Everything!

In this neck of the woods, it seems all standard Glocks are $450-500 +$100 for NS. They all move, so retailers are hard to budge off the price.

I normally carry a 1911 cocked and locked for CCW. I own a G-26 and carry it on occassion. You will more likely see teats on a boar hog than me carrying a Glock with one in the pipe. It's really not the gun, sometimes I can be a klutz, and if you don't feel safe, don't do it.

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    G26 is a great little carry piece. About perfect.
    if it were a 29sf it would be perfect

Senior Member Array TonyDTrigger's Avatar
    Bid $450. Maybe the seller is willing to negociate. You never know until you try.
    boricua likes this.

Links