Survey

This is a discussion on Survey within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is a college-level survey? I'll have to take a pass....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Survey

VIP Member
    This is a college-level survey? I'll have to take a pass.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar
    are you writing a paper? what type of class is it for? I am a college student as well and am always looking for other people's pro-gun projects... would you mind letting me know when it is done maybe you can email it to me? thanks..
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

Took the survey but I wish there was a bit more to it & a space for comments on each question.

The thing with multiple choice is that it can not really represent the types of answers those who are passionate about a subject really would like to give,..
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Not sure what you mean on the last one, "Wisconsin has laws allowing Electronic weapons, Do you believe that Minnesota should too?"

Minnesota doesn't have a law against them best I can tell, so they don't need a law allowing them. But the way you asked it could be taken differently by the answers given.

Do I wish Minnesota had a law to use them? No
    Do I appreciate that Minnesota allows them? Yes

Not sure what you mean, so I'll have to select 'Do not wish to answer' which is also incorrect, but I can't until it's worded better.

I don't mean this as an insult, but if you're looking for information please spend more time on formatting the questions and answers than you do on formatting the form itself.

I won't take this until it's fixed as any answer could be skewed in a way that I didn't intend.

I mean come on, how do I feel about the current conceal and carry laws? As opposed to what, previous ones, another states, the constitution, what???

Sorry but I have to post this.. as an economics and marketing double major, quantitative sampling is what I do... Do you know how biased and close ended some of your questions are? Any professor worth his salt will throw your survey out. Also your sample, which is probably based from this site and sites like this will be entirely misrepresentitive of your population, and your data useless as a basis for an academic paper.

--sent from my kindle fire.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigers View Post
    Sorry but I have to post this.. as an economics and marketing double major, quantitative sampling is what I do... Do you know how biased and close ended some of your questions are? Any professor worth his salt will throw your survey out. Also your sample, which is probably based from this site and sites like this will be entirely misrepresentitive of your population, and your data useless as a basis for an academic paper.

--sent from my kindle fire.
    Brand new poster, loaded questions, yeah, my alarms are screaming as well.
    Majorlk and jem102 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Brand new poster, loaded questions, yeah, my alarms are screaming as well.
    I don't think it's just alarms screaming as much as it is a horribly designed survey.... no offense intended to the OP.
    I work for a company that offers firearms training in Florida, Colorado, Iowa, Wisconsin and soon to be Minnesota. Please visit our website below or check us out on http://facebook.com/equip2conceal

www.equip2conceal.com

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aduc View Post
    I don't think it's just alarms screaming as much as it is a horribly designed survey.... no offense intended to the OP.
    I have taken many surveys, and any resemblance these few questions have to one is purely coincidental.

I didn't take the survey. I suggest you pay heed to post numbers 7 and 11. Tighten up your grammar and tighten up your questions so that your survey works to establish a clear point. It's a college paper and we'd like to see you get a good mark. Make a few revisions and resubmit the survey for us.

As stated previously, already took the survey. After doing so one of the first things that came to mind was is this a set-up survey? This is a new poster. Is this information being shared with the state, vis-a-vis the University?

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    i did not take it cause it seems to be lacking a direction.
    if you could better define the whichness of the why i might be inclined to give it a try.

and my drivers license is good in all the states; not every other one...
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Took the survey

Done
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    In the question on whether you agree or disagree with conceal carry laws, people could disagree for various reasons. Some might think the laws are too restrcitive while others might think that are too loose. I would suggest re-wording your questions so that you can differentiate between the two.

Yep a little vague in my book the answers can be twisted. Be a little more clear and I will be glad to participate.
    jem102 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links