Survey

This is a discussion on Survey within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; IMO, any state laws that ban concealed or open carry are unconstitutional. I'm still waiting for an amendment to the 2nd amendment to give the ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Survey

IMO, any state laws that ban concealed or open carry are unconstitutional. I'm still waiting for an amendment to the 2nd amendment to give the states the right to enact carry laws.

2. Remove Ads

Done, but I agree with comments above re: wording of questions. Good luck.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

I passed, for all the reasons already posted.
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

i took it.

Thank you everyone for the input you guys provided regarding my grammar and my questions. I am planning on redoing the questions and trying to make a comment area so I can hear your own words.

Let us know when the editing is done. More of us will participate.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Took it. Good luck with the project.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Took it. Hope you get some good results and it helps your project.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

I sent mine in! Good luck.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I took the survey, BUT, as one who has taken classes in research design and statistical analysis, both in undergraduate and graduate school, I would suggest that the OP take a couple of similar classes him/herself. No disrespect intended, but the questions are not well designed nor worded and as a serious class project I would not be very impressed if I were the professor.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Went and took a look, thinking of doing it. But as a researcher who has specific expertise in designing and validating survey instruments, I could not bring myself to complete it. It is a mess. First, face validity was a major issue. Questions need to make sense - and these do not. This survey was created by someone who has no idea of the subject they are investigating and clearly did not consult anyone with expertise in that area. The questions are vague and make no sense to the population you seem to be interested in querying. As noted above, you better be sampling venues other than this one.

Not sure if this is a high school or undergraduate honors project or what, but you need to sit down with a faculty mentor who can guide you in how to construct such instruments.
    "To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence." Friedrich Nietzsche

VIP Member
    Survey taken.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

I sure HOPE that your question about electronic carry is wrong.
    I carry my taser every time I am in MN, because it IS allowed and my pistola is not.

My work here is finished...
    jem102 likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links