Security Awareness Reminder

This is a discussion on Security Awareness Reminder within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Twenty Injured After Woman Uses Pepper Spray On Black Friday Crowd | Fox News...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Security Awareness Reminder

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Actually had a good shopping day for a Black Friday, was coming back from my brothers house after Thanksgiving dinner and decided to spend the night in Concord, NC and go to Bass Pro this morning. Got up about 8 o’clock had breakfast then headed to Bass Pro, had to cruise around a bit until I could find a parking space but got parked and ambled in. The store was busy but not really packed and there was no fighting or shoving just a lot of nice well-behaved people. Got what I came after and went to check out, all registers were open and the lines were only two to three people deep. All in all a fun Black Friday.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Not much info but there were shots fired at a Fayetteville, NC mall.

Gunshots fired at Fayetteville mall :: WRAL.com
    The wife was right there when it happened. They had eveyone get down and they closed the doors to bath and body works. Afterward they took them out the back door. I do know that guns are not allowed into that mall. I wonder how they got in? Sorry, a little sarcasm.
    Equality does not exist in the real world - it is a fiction to help the self esteem of those people who consistently fail to succeed.
    Retired SF(SP) CMSgt 1979-2005

I do not go out shopping on Black Friday! I don't like crowds to begin with, let alone when they get into that "mob mentality" trying to get a "bargain". I did something nice and safe--climbed a ladder 20 feet up and cleaned the gutter on the front of my house! My very least favorite home chore. But it still beats shopping on Black Friday!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links