Did you CC for black friday?

This is a discussion on Did you CC for black friday? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; While I didnt go out, my wife did and to the mall here in Fayetteville NC. Naturally, since I wasnt there with her, gunfire broke ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Did you CC for black friday?

While I didnt go out, my wife did and to the mall here in Fayetteville NC. Naturally, since I wasnt there with her, gunfire broke out in the mall by some fellows having a disagreement (according to news reports). Started outside the mall and then the participants went through the mall and exchanged gunfire for a few rounds. They had everyone lay down on the floor and they closed the gate to the store she was in. The participants obviously didnt read the no weapons allowed signs before they entered the mall and the unarmed security guards were of absolutely no help. I really makes it difficult when making the determination to remain "law abiding" by not carrying in prohibited locations when things like this occur. I thank God she made it home safe.
    Equality does not exist in the real world - it is a fiction to help the self esteem of those people who consistently fail to succeed.
    Retired SF(SP) CMSgt 1979-2005

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    My Mom and I went shopping late in the afternoon after the big rush. By the time we went out it was just as busy as any other weekend... no worse, on better. I carried as usual and had no incidences with anyone.

We actually ended up getting a ton of Christmas decorations and had a really good time.

VIP Member
    I went shopping over in Augusta on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised at how cordial, cheerful and polite folks where. I actually enjoyed myself.

Maybe it's because just about everybody around here carries...

Quote Originally Posted by Chief1297 View Post
    While I didnt go out, my wife did and to the mall here in Fayetteville NC. Naturally, since I wasnt there with her, gunfire broke out in the mall by some fellows having a disagreement (according to news reports). Started outside the mall and then the participants went through the mall and exchanged gunfire for a few rounds. They had everyone lay down on the floor and they closed the gate to the store she was in. The participants obviously didnt read the no weapons allowed signs before they entered the mall and the unarmed security guards were of absolutely no help. I really makes it difficult when making the determination to remain "law abiding" by not carrying in prohibited locations when things like this occur. I thank God she made it home safe.
    AMEN!!!!
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

I carried all day black Friday. No crazy shoppers bothered to come to my house, so I didn't have to shoot any of them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links