Weapon in car on school property - Page 2

Weapon in car on school property

This is a discussion on Weapon in car on school property within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; IN NY cant be on the premises or brought onto the premises of an education institution at ALL...not on you, Not in your car, NOTHING.. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weapon in car on school property

IN NY cant be on the premises or brought onto the premises of an education institution at ALL...not on you, Not in your car, NOTHING.. ANYwhere in any sort of SCHOOL or education bldg. Colleges or anything...

A kid got it here a while back for having one locked in his car in the college parking lot......he got busted!! BAD.

Thats NY...seems other states have some leniency on it.

thats my little fear as Many times I have to go pick up my kid at school...I just go in nice and slow and get him and GET OUT...nice and slow...hehehee

what am I gonna do..carry all day..go home..then go get him......I just dont do anything to get on the radar while in the parking lot.
    Please...work HARDER as MILLIONS on welfare depending on YOU !!

Senior Member Array TonyDTrigger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    This is just like in FL...and you may be armed during drop off/pick up on school property. It just cannot be left in the car to go inside a school building.
    I did not know this. You are saying I cannot leave the gun in my car in a school parking lot (in the glove compartment and in a case), to walk and pick up my child at school? but I have to carry it with me? can you show us where this is written please? Thx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links