Has anyone else in Wisconsin noticed our state becoming the Wild West?

This is a discussion on Has anyone else in Wisconsin noticed our state becoming the Wild West? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have seen mass shootings here in Milwaukee!!!! Every road rage incident has resulted in a shooting since November 1st. People with their CCW permit ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Has anyone else in Wisconsin noticed our state becoming the Wild West?

I have seen mass shootings here in Milwaukee!!!! Every road rage incident has resulted in a shooting since November 1st. People with their CCW permit in WI have all gone nuts on shooting sprees just like the opponents predicted.

We should all give up our constitutional rights and live in a police state. Guess it's time for me to put steel shutters on all my windows and make sure my son doesn't go outside at all.

Just had to express my concern for all living in the new Wild West (WI). Anybody else notice these things?!?

Just for fun all
    sixsccw and DirkD like this.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel44 View Post
    I have seen mass shootings here in Milwaukee!!!! Every road rage incident has resulted in a shooting since November 1st. People with their CCW permit in WI have all gone nuts on shooting sprees just like the opponents predicted.
    :
    Yeah, the opponents said the same thing here in Texas when we were fighting to get CHL passed.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

What is The body count now?
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by BkCo1 View Post
    What is The body count now?
    Semper Fi
    As long as it's the criminals I'm not really concerned.
    jumpwing likes this.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

They reiterated that sentiment here when they decided to make it legal to carry anywhere that sold alcohol, schools, churches, etc...... "guns didn't belong there" was the other comments. And gee....... nothing has happened.

What a disappointment for them.

They remind me of old voodoo woman rattling bones and telling everyone the sky is falling.
    adric22 likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

I know that I keep having to get my car washed and clean up the yard from all the "blood running in the streets" and I avoid going outside at noon, sunrise, and sunset as those seem to be the preferred dueling times out on all of the streets. Don't even get me started on all the damage to my house from the bullets flying every where.
    TommyGun4169 and Yankeejib like this.

I am so glad I live in The Peoples Republic of Illinois where everyone is perfectly safe at all times and we don't need to carry guns because our Governors will always protect us.

Even the ones that wear orange jumpsuits.
    Charles07, TommyGun4169 and DirkD like this.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Heard the same old "Wild West" fears here in Fl a while back; it never materialized.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

They dredged up that same old tired pile of BS in every state that passed right to carry legislation. In every single one of those states, it never came to pass. but have they even once admitted that their sky is falling predictions were all a bunch of over reactionary crap? Nope.

And the moron anti-gunners in Illinois are still saying the same stuff about why they can't ever conceive of passing the CCW laws that have been talked about there. The anti-gun position is basically one of dishonesty, hysterical emotions and uneducated people spewing what they dream up as "facts".
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    They dredged up that same old tired pile of BS in every state that passed right to carry legislation. In every single one of those states, it never came to pass. but have they even once admitted that their sky is falling predictions were all a bunch of over reactionary crap? Nope.

And the moron anti-gunners in Illinois are still saying the same stuff about why they can't ever conceive of passing the CCW laws that have been talked about there. The anti-gun position is basically one of dishonesty, hysterical emotions and uneducated people spewing what they dream up as "facts".
    Mike, in my opinion, the antigun politicians want control of the folks. If the folks have guns, that lessens the control the politicians have.

By the way, y'all hurry up and mosey on back down to TN, ya hear?

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    I hear their (BG's) moving from Madison and Milwaukee to Chicago. Just across the birder and safer there for the BG's
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Heard the same old "Wild West" fears here in Fl a while back; it never materialized.
    Yeah! I also have not seen a single report of anyone getting killed inside our state capitol building since they no longer disarm citizens going inside the building. There was supposed to be a massacre, blood dripping from the walls, brains strewn across the isles and all because people with guns are crazy!
    I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Maverickx50 View Post
    I hear their (BG's) moving from Madison and Milwaukee to Chicago. Just across the birder and safer there for the BG's
    Well, it makes sense. If I were a career criminal I would certainly move to Chicago. Not much chance of anyone defending themselves there.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Maverickx50 View Post
    Unless they try to pick on UFC participants.
    DontTreadOnI likes this.
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

Well we passed constitutional carry several months ago. The naysayers said the same old boring mantra here. Personally I have not seen a bit of difference from the way it was before. Yawn.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links