Lining your pocket

This is a discussion on Lining your pocket within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I agree with Yanks, most ppl worry to much about printing, unless your carrying illegally, but most pass it off as a cell phone if ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lining your pocket

I agree with Yanks, most ppl worry to much about printing, unless your carrying illegally, but most pass it off as a cell phone if anything, which i think most do not pay as much attention to us as we think they do.....
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I asked my stock broker the other day, what I should be investing in ....his reply, canned goods n ammo !!!

2. Remove Ads

Your probably right.i've been carrying for about 15years and nobody has ever said anything yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryMac View Post
    I agree with Yanks, most ppl worry to much about printing, unless your carrying illegally, but most pass it off as a cell phone if anything, which i think most do not pay as much attention to us as we think they do.....
    Retired (traveling and loving it!)
    Member NRA
    Served in U.S.A.F.(jet engine mechanic)
    Kel-Tec P3AT
    Don't Leave Home Without It!

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    winter coats and vests i have the hand warmer pocket enlarged and lined with cloth from older dungarees. i also have a slit cut midway on the body side. slit and over sewn to allow for my hand to reach 'through' the coat and have access to what is on my belt. that has upset the plans of more than one group of ut.
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links