CrossBreed Super Tuck arrived

This is a discussion on CrossBreed Super Tuck arrived within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Saw a segment on Guns and Gear on cable a few weeks ago and was really intrigued with Crossbreed Super Tuck holsters. I did some ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: CrossBreed Super Tuck arrived

CrossBreed Super Tuck arrived

Saw a segment on Guns and Gear on cable a few weeks ago and was really intrigued with Crossbreed Super Tuck holsters. I did some online research and soon thereafter ordered one for my PPK.

Arrived yesterday. I haven't worn IWB in awhile but have to say that I'm gettin converted. They come with the ability to customize the angle that the kydex portion rides on the leather which makes adjusting cant a breeze. I'm pleased to see how tightly it fits to my body compared to my usual outside the waistband carry that I usually have.

I know I'm preaching to the choir with many on here but wanted to praise this holster.
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

2. Remove Ads

I have heard nothing but good things about Super Tucks, congrats on the new holster

sounds gr8 congrats! how long for delivery?

Congrats! I have 2 and your going to love them. They are great to deal with as well for customer service

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    I own one in horsehide and when I carry my G23 or 22 that is what it rides in. Awesome holsters! Congrats.
    Stop whining and go make a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    <-- Supertuck choir member.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

I have a crossbreed supertuck also, it carries my full size .45 very well and is very comfortable.

Always nice to hear about someone who has found a product that works well for them! Congrats!
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

have heard nothing but good about these holsters, might try one myself one day soon.... congrats, let us know how it works out for you.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I asked my stock broker the other day, what I should be investing in ....his reply, canned goods n ammo !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jrizzleP95 View Post
    sounds gr8 congrats! how long for delivery?
    Took about two weeks from order to delivery.
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

Quote Originally Posted by AZJD1968 View Post
    I own one in horsehide and when I carry my G23 or 22 that is what it rides in. Awesome holsters! Congrats.
    I went with the cowhide. Not for the slight $ savings but because it's black and I tend to wear black often and thought it will blend in better for my style. I'm trying different positions on my waistline but 3 o'clock is most comforortable and seems to disappear quite nicely under my clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Okemo View Post
    I went with the cowhide. Not for the slight $ savings but because it's black and I tend to wear black often and thought it will blend in better for my style. I'm trying different positions on my waistline but 3 o'clock is most comforortable and seems to disappear quite nicely under my clothing.
    Great holster. I have one for my G30/G20SF. For me, I found that just behind the point of the hip at about 3:30/4:00 is when the CBST shines as far as comfort. If it is directly on my side at 3, I find it uncomfortable and difficult to conceal.

Good luck!
    MadMac likes this.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

Just ordered my second holster and a belt. Wear mine at about 8:00 position (left handed) and forget it is there at times. Very comfortable.
    I Shoot Birds With A Canon.

I've been meaning to get one.. sigh.. but I feel like a kid.. order something you really want and then having to wait for it. The wait will truly kill me. LOL.

But, great pick up!

I have three SuperTucks for each of my carry guns (all combat grip, cowhide) and love them. The new metal clips make them even better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links