Brandishing a weapon in self defense...

This is a discussion on Brandishing a weapon in self defense... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by OhioCatter First of all if my lifes not in danger i'm gonna him in the head then him on the head. If ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Brandishing a weapon in self defense...

Quote Originally Posted by OhioCatter View Post
    First of all if my lifes not in danger i'm gonna him in the head then him on the head. If my lifes not in danger i'm not even gonna let him know I have a gun and tell him take a hike before he gets another .
    How do you know your life is not endanger? Crazy people can do anything.

2. Remove Ads

Too many moons ago while in college I worked as a security guard in a large strip mall parking lot. I had been placed there because the local teenagers didn't have anywhere to 'gather' and were using this lot as a drug dealing lot and drag strip. One night a rather large teenage male started towards my car and when he got within 15 feet I saw he had a 3 foot steel pipe in his hand. He said he was going to use it on my head. Interesting I thought considering they all knew I was carrying a firearm. I said aren't you concerned at all that you would get shot? He said nope. They all know security guards can't carry loaded guns. I said do us a favor and put the pipe down and come over to the car I have something to show you. He did. I held up a cartridge and quickly revealed the loaded cylinder of my 357 and reholstered. I said that is how close you came to getting shot. Now go beat the living crap out of the guy that told you I was carrying an unloaded gun. Brandishing? Well maybe I did because at that point the steel pipe was on the ground.
    Walther P99 AS full size 9mm
    Kahr P9 compact 9mm

NRA
    Michigan Sheriff's Association
    “The key is to hit them hard, hit them fast, and hit them repeatedly. The one shot stop is a unit of measurement not a tactical philosophy.” Evan Marshall

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links