Safety Product: Loading Gun: Have ND into Your GunBag Not Thru Floor To Downstairs

This is a discussion on Safety Product: Loading Gun: Have ND into Your GunBag Not Thru Floor To Downstairs within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by southchatham This is what we did. I was Air Force security police. We had clearing barrels. When you got your weapon you ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Safety Product: Loading Gun: Have ND into Your GunBag Not Thru Floor To Downstairs

Quote Originally Posted by southchatham View Post
    This is what we did. I was Air Force security police. We had clearing barrels. When you got your weapon you dry fired into the barrel and inserted the magazine. After shift you removed the magazine and again dry fired into the clearing barrel before handing it back to the armory. We carried condition 3.
    I've heard of that with military and I think with some range competitions (?). Ultimate test of gun's safety: dry firing - long as you have a really safe place/receptacle in case of discharge - like your set-up with clearing barrels.

2. Remove Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links