My Glock 36 with Talon Gun Grips, Kholster, Don Hume IWB Strike Dual Mag Holster Vid

My Glock 36 with Talon Gun Grips, Kholster, Don Hume IWB Strike Dual Mag Holster Vid

This is a discussion on My Glock 36 with Talon Gun Grips, Kholster, Don Hume IWB Strike Dual Mag Holster Vid within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Glock 36 Review with Talon Gun Grips - YouTube...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SIXTO
  • 1 Post By electriccowb

Thread: My Glock 36 with Talon Gun Grips, Kholster, Don Hume IWB Strike Dual Mag Holster Vid

"Thou shall not kill unless you feared for your life and was forced to."

With all due respect - was that video done as a joke? Radio or TV blaring in the background, shooting into a mirror (or was the card printed in mirror image?)... distracting and hard to watch. I turned it off after less than a minute.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

No, it was serious as a cardiac arrest. The TV was left on, yes, but you can hear me quite well. My HP laptop for some reason flips the video, and that is the reason why the Talon Gun Grip card looks awkward. Thanks for your time. Happy New Year!
    "Thou shall not kill unless you feared for your life and was forced to."

OK, understood. Just a suggestion, try a re-take without the background distraction, and use a graphics editor to 'mirror' the card so the viewers can read it.

Also, for reference, check out the prolific vids by our member Limatunes (moderator JD's wife) for a practical guide to content and presentation. She speaks softly, sometimes dawdles a little, but she maintains the viewer's attention.

Meanwhile - stay safe. Looking forward to your future posts.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

I'm happy to learn that the Mayan calendar doesn't actually end in 2012.

Nice Glock.

No, I didn't know what you were sayin'. What was that a review of?

Ooh,Aah,what a waste of precious time

Administrator
    OK... before this get out of hand, No personal attacks are allowed. If you do not like the "review" say so. DO NOT attack the person.
    mr.stuart likes this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member
    Not trying to nit pick, but multiple posting of the same thing is a waste of your time and ours. You not only posted this here, but in Defensive Carry Guns and General Firearms Discussion.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Not trying to nit pick, but multiple posting of the same thing is a waste of your time and ours. You not only posted this here, but in Defensive Carry Guns and General Firearms Discussion.
    Thats not a nit pick, that is a annoying forum foul. But, please use the report feature in the future so it can be dealt with ASAP.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Raymn_V There are a few of us here (I for one) who are old age and have a hard time hearing when there is other noise at the same vol. that the speech is at. no disrespect meant but If you would be so kind as to remake the video with the tv vol. down, then I will watch it.
    ironmike86 likes this.

This thread kind of got off to a bad start to begin with. There have been no new postings in almost 3 months, so we'll close it for now.

You can however, still watch the posted video.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Links