Iowa Caucuses

This is a discussion on Iowa Caucuses within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just curious, anyone going? With all the hype about the OWS crowd threatening protests and disruptions, I wondered if attendees may be taking advantage of ...

Thread: Iowa Caucuses

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar

Iowa Caucuses

Just curious, anyone going? With all the hype about the OWS crowd threatening protests and disruptions, I wondered if attendees may be taking advantage of the new CC laws.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

2. Remove Ads

Since a great deal of them happen in schools, I doubt many if any would carry.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

I was rather suprised that "anyone" of any party could attend the Republican caucuses. Will be watching it, should be interesting.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    The poll in November is the one I am waiting for.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Links