Going on a trip!

This is a discussion on Going on a trip! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; That's where we were married almost 12 years ago, we met in Jan 2000 married in Vegas in May of 2000. Congrats on your upcoming ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going on a trip!

That's where we were married almost 12 years ago, we met in Jan 2000 married in Vegas in May of 2000. Congrats on your upcoming nuptials! Drive safe and be careful!!

2. Remove Ads

well I'm back and no longer single! everything went great and I took 3 hand guns with me. here she is---->> Shawn Singing - YouTube im so lucky and way out of my league..
    34 hand guns and still going.....

EX-NRA lifetime Member

I traveled to 26 States and 18 countries and never took my guns but the biggest fear in my life was getting married. Started vomitting just thinking about it in the weeks before I took the plunge. This year we will be marreid 40 years after a few failures to fire, lack of lubrication, missing the target, shooting high and low, bad ammo, use of a mouse gun, not enough ear protection and lots of limp wristing. :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links