edc carry

This is a discussion on edc carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Colt 1911 loaded with 230 grain Gold Dots. Wilson Combat magazines (one in weapon and 4 reloads). Weapon carried IWB in Milt Sparks leather (VM ...

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: edc carry

Colt 1911 loaded with 230 grain Gold Dots. Wilson Combat magazines (one in weapon and 4 reloads). Weapon carried IWB in Milt Sparks leather (VM II) on a Sparks belt made by Milt himself for my Dad. Kahr CW45 BUG, no reloads for weapon. Surefire 6PX Pro flashlight. Pro-Tech Godson blade, Spyderco Manix II (BUB).
    Sometimes there's justice, sometimes there's just us..............Medic68

2. Remove Ads

My EDC will vary due to clothing,tasks at hand,etc. I carry a firearm (pick one) and reload,pocket knife,hanky,wallet,coin purse,keys,cell-phone and then add other items as needed.tom.
    SPES MEA IN DEO EST

Off Body: A Timbukt2 messenger bag containing ipad 2, chargers, cree xml t6 1000 lumen flashlight, leatherman wave multitool, pens, notebook, marker, mini toothbrush and toothpaste (after coffee, lunch etc), floss, axe spray, mini first aide kit, signal mirror, whistle, lighter,gerber folding knife and books or magazines that i am reading.

On my body: Springfield XDM compact/viridian c5l using HHH S1A holster and my cell.

Distinguished Member
    M&P40c

EDC - M&P Shield .40, Ruger P90, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

Glock 27 w/ mag extension in a Galco King Tuk loaded with COR-BON +P, plain old Gerber folder, small tac-light
    -You know Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.

-Susie, if you want to see your doll again, leave $100 in this envelope by the tree out front. Do not call the police. You cannot trace us. You cannot find us. Sincerely, Calvin

Walther PPQ 9mm in either a Silent Thunder IWB holster or Maxpedition sling... depends on the clothes.

Kahr pm45,Amt backup .45, or masterpiece arms .380

S&W 642 in a GALCO PRO 158 pocket holster. a Streamlight Stylus and a Speed Strip wrapped in a man's handkerchief. I smile a lot and work very hard at not p***ing anybody off, so I don't need anything bigger. If there is more than one bad guy, somebody is going to have to look real hard to find me. J-Frame is plenty!
    chefjon likes this.
    Retired Marine, Retired School Teacher, Independent voter, Goldwater Conservative.

RKM
    I don't carry the same gun every single day. The guns I carry are a G30SF, G19 RTF2 or S&W 442. The clothing I wear, situation I'm in, how deeply I need to conceal or other circumstances dictate how or what I carry between the Glocks and the snuby.

003.JPGFor the last year and a half it's been this,stock except for NS and Laser in a pocket holster.

Today I bought a Caracal C and put 250 rounds through it.If it does that a couple more times without fail it'll be my new EDC.

S&W Sigma or Glock 21. Occasionally the 1911 works itself in there. Also always have a S&W M&P assisted open knife.

Glock 36 right now... But I am getting into "wheel gun" fever:)

Although in 18 months I hope to be carrying a custom built Wilson, NH, or EB 1911;)

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    Now during the summer months I carry my M&P Shield in 9mm. I may carry it during the winter also. If I don't, I will carry my M&P9C or Ruger SR9c. All carried in CBST.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk 2

My carry firearm depends on what I'm going to be doing, where I'm going to be, etc. Most days it is a 9mm, but on some days it is a 1911, and when I'm out in the country hunting or at the ranch, it is either a Model 686 or Model 29, both in 8 3/8" barrels carried in shoulder holster with a couple of extra speedloaders.

JD
    Author of Above Reproach, the new thriller that unequivocally positions the Second Amendment and concealed carry as our nation's most effective system of homeland and personal security.

xdsc 9mm when I can have a gun
    Seecamp 32 when I cant have a gun
    glock42 likes this.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Links