Harless Fired!!!!

This is a discussion on Harless Fired!!!! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The story goes on to say that Harless would appeal his dismissal and that he has had undiagnosed PTSD for the last 8 years after ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Harless Fired!!!!

The story goes on to say that Harless would appeal his dismissal and that he has had undiagnosed PTSD for the last 8 years after an incident where his finger was bitten severely by a suspect.

2. Remove Ads

Glad he got fired. No PTSD there, just bad attitude! He is a danger to himself and everyone around him.
    ironmike86 likes this.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

This is great news for us Buckeyes!!!

I contributed $$ to OFCC "Canton PD legal defense fund."

What a maroon! I'm glad he's gone.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Untill ones like him are put in jail the same as you and I would be it will not stop.
    Chief of police in Madison today said it again People that open carry and CC are the problem and he will take them down and find a charge latter.
    ironmike86 likes this.

VIP Member
    With his attitude he has no business carrying a gun, let alone enforcing the law. If he manages to find a psychiatrist to confirm his apparent self diagnosis of PTSD he should be institutionalized until deemed safe to be out in society again.
    ironmike86 likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Untill ones like him are put in jail the same as you and I would be it will not stop.
    Chief of police in Madison today said it again People that open carry and CC are the problem and he will take them down and find a charge latter.
    Wow! He said that "on the record?"

I think his appealing and whole approach are such a scam....... be on the rolls, then file for disability due to PTSD, and get paid for the rest of his life due to being unable to work. He knows he won't be employed in police work at this point. So, he's trying to suck a paycheck out of the system.

PTSD over that incident, is BS and a total crock. PTSD, is not a disease....

But, glad to see he was finally terminated. I hope his scam doesn't win either.

The Police Chief should be fired right along with him, and the Mayor not re-elected for the stupid comments he's made in defending Harless as well.

When will Ohio CCW...... have a National picnic of CC citizens in Canton ??
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

This is the tiny tip of a great big iceberg. And I'll stop right there.
    Shall not be infringed means - shall not be infringed.
    Member - NRA
    John

VIP Member
    Well if you guys ever wonder why these types of things happen, check out this audio recording of Canton City Council President Alan Schulman taken from a radio program in Canton after the event happened.

That guy should be the next one to lose his job...

You guys are looking at this all wrong! What is needed are laws banning the unlicensed carry off assault teeth!
    357and40 likes this.

Nothing has been accomplished until those who ignored his actions in the past or worse those who covered for him are also fired. They are just as guilty of endangering the public as he was.

Michael

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses View Post
    Wow! He said that "on the record?"

If he did, (which wouldn't suprise me) the State Attorney General, will have a lot of questions for him to answer.

To Quote a phrase, "Lucy, you got a lotta 'splainin to do".

Good to see scum like Harless finally get his bad karma in his face.
    I would watch out if I lived in the Canton area.
    This idiot is/was a ticking timebomb waiting for a chance to go off.

This may be that time.
    He may go down swinging in the form of a mass shooting/suiciide by cop deathwish.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Alan Schulman, Is a WACK JOB.
    H/D
    TX expat likes this.
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Quote Originally Posted by 9MMare View Post
    While of course painful and upsetting, it's an insult to all our soldiers coming home, and other police on the job, to blame a bitten finger for 'PTSD.'
    I was gonna say the same thing,this POS claiming a finger bite has caused him PTSD is BS and is a slap in the face for people that have true PTSD either from an horrific incident or as a casualty of war.With this incident on the WEB I don't think any application for employment would get past the initial background check,and on his application since he fought termination he would have to put reason for leaving as fired/or terminated
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links