Harless Fired!!!! - Page 3

Harless Fired!!!!

This is a discussion on Harless Fired!!!! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; About time. He deserved getting fired...and whatever else comes his way. I'm sure that someone he abused when he was a cop will pay him ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Harless Fired!!!!

About time. He deserved getting fired...and whatever else comes his way. I'm sure that someone he abused when he was a cop will pay him a visit, now that he is nothing but a civilian. ;)

I'll be happy in a year when he is still not working any law enforecement duty, or more importantly, is not put back on the force with pack pay and back benifits.
    TBob and TN_Mike like this.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by 9MMare View Post
    While of course painful and upsetting, it's an insult to all our soldiers coming home, and other police on the job, to blame a bitten finger for 'PTSD.'
    Absolutely. He disgraced every uniform he's ever worn. He mocks the real heroes who really suffer from PTSD. PTSD is serious business and shouldn't be used as a shield to hide behind.

That's part of the outrage. Then if not for Youtube, he'd still be raging on the street gunning for the next concealed carrier.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them"
    - George Mason, American Statesman (1725-92)

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TBob View Post
    Absolutely. He disgraced every uniform he's ever worn. He mocks the real heroes who really suffer from PTSD. PTSD is serious business and shouldn't be used as a shield to hide behind.

That's part of the outrage. Then if not for Youtube, he'd still be raging on the street gunning for the next concealed carrier.
    He's been hiding behind one shield or another for a while now, it seems.

Well, I'm certain he won't be missed... But I hear they're rolling out the welcome mat for him as a Chicago cop... or Illinois state trooper... His actions are exemplary in light of the laws of that state.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Some officers forget their job is to protect and serve. Not to berate people. He is clearly one of those guys who gets a badge pinned on his chest and thinks he's God almighty. He thinks he is above the rest of society and will speak to people any way he wants. I doubt this guy was his first victim. He's a social bully.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Senior Member Array TonyDTrigger's Avatar
    The union still supports him! And them they call those same citizens this guy is a danger to at their homes asking for money.

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Untill ones like him are put in jail the same as you and I would be it will not stop.
    Chief of police in Madison today said it again People that open carry and CC are the problem and he will take them down and find a charge latter.
    He is saying he wants to charge people that OC or CC? Nice try; but the pro-gunners in WI need to be on top of this.
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Glad he's gone. Took long enough.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by 9MMare View Post
    While of course painful and upsetting, it's an insult to all our soldiers coming home, and other police on the job, to blame a bitten finger for 'PTSD.'
    Amen. He has trivialized PTSD and those who actually do suffer from its effects. And I submit that if a bitten finger actually gave this cream puff PTSD, then he was obviously never mentally fit to wield the authority that goes along with being in law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    Nothing has been accomplished until those who ignored his actions in the past or worse those who covered for him are also fired. They are just as guilty of endangering the public as he was.

Michael
    Very true and well said.

And as to what the Madison Police Chief said, if he said this on the record and there is a recording of it, I would think this would be legal grounds for removing his sorry butt from his position. he has admitted to the intent of breaking the law, or in other words, conspiring to break the law. One would think this would be actionable.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

I said he would go! They couldn't afford to keep him as they would be totally liable should something happen in the future.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    I said he would go! They couldn't afford to keep him as they would be totally liable should something happen in the future.
    You did say that. I remember you saying it and I recall thinking you were most likely correct. Way to call it.

Now we will wait and see if the appeal he is filing with the Union's help will work or if Canton has truly gotten the message and keeps him off the force.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

he will be a mall cop

He got exactly what he deserved, its just to bad that you can`t fire those idiots in the police union that still support this scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    Well if you guys ever wonder why these types of things happen, check out this audio recording of Canton City Council President Alan Schulman taken from a radio program in Canton after the event happened.

That guy should be the next one to lose his job...
    This Alan Schulman must be a real piece of work. Nothing said about the loose canon who got fired for his unprofessional behavior. Instead he launches into a rant about laws allowing concealed carry and the problems they cause, as if concealed carry laws were the reason for rogue cops in Canton. Talk about a tap dance! Is this brain surgeon really representative of the Canton City Council?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links