Harless Fired!!!! - Page 5

Harless Fired!!!!

This is a discussion on Harless Fired!!!! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; "tolerating someone who abuses their authority is just as bad as abusing that authority yourself",,,,,, makes me wonder about the WHOLE CANTON PD,,,,, where are ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Harless Fired!!!!

"tolerating someone who abuses their authority is just as bad
    as abusing that authority yourself",,,,,, makes me wonder about
    the WHOLE CANTON PD,,,,, where are they coming from,,,,
    I know he is a brother officer but where do they stop supporting
    him,,,,, when he KILLS SOMEONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    What really bothers me more than what he did is that The other LEO support him.
    I mean this happens a lot but you would think that if most LEO are honest and good then why would they support ones like him.
    This is a big part of the problem we face in Madison WI.
    Harless will retire with a fat pension and a disability bonus and still be carrying a gun.
    He wins.
    I doubt there are more than a few LEO's out there who support Cops like this. At least that is my hope. But, while they do not support them too many know full well about these bad cops and make the choice to ignore what is going on. It is as though they themselves have bought the "Don't Snitch" t-shirts.
    I sometimes discuss this with friends of mine who are LEO's. How can they expect the public to trust and respect them if they knowingly hide those in their ranks who abuse their powers and are themselves lawbreakers?

Michael

Senior Member Array GentlemanJim's Avatar
    I am sorry that his supervisor didn't get him the help he needed before it cost him his career. His supervisor should be dropped back down to patrolman status. I can't think of anything about the entire affair that makes me happy.

Jim

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sponsored Links